things that suck to eat when high.

Discussion in 'Snacks' started by stonr, Aug 11, 2005.

1. MouthfullOfCavities

MouthfullOfCavities Member

spagetthi or anything thats really steammy...i always get burnt :(

2. $neaky

$neaky Member

Lol, a few weeks a go i was at a friends house messed up making a pp and j sandwich. put the peanut butter on the bread looked in the fridge and he had no jam, i forgot what i was making grabbed the hot peppers and pickles put them on with out looking.... took a bite.... turned around and threw up lol worst thing i ever tasted.

3. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Plankton.

4. Henry151

Henry151 Member

I eat peanut butter every time I get high... I can't understand you people... I drink soda, eat chips (specially doritos) and all kinds of good food... All food tastes better high than it does usually. One of the first times I ever got high, I ate peanut butter with a spoon until I puked... bleagh... but as long as eaten in moderation, all food is great when high. I eat Cabot Double-Extra-Sharp White cheddar cheese in rediculous quantities, especially on whole-wheat bread, grilled with butter and salt and pepper... Love chocolate. Love mint-chocolate-chip Ice cream. That's my favorite High-Food.

Mmmmm..

5. dreadlockswampy

dreadlockswampy Swampmiester

Crackers !!! as in Jacobs cream :)

6. DestroyedLED

DestroyedLED Member

dude you are crazy funny.

whoever said goldfish crackers i say you are ridiculous. i passed out last night with a huge box of goldfish crackers in my bed, and a smile on my face.

7. DestroyedLED

DestroyedLED Member

PS: munchies are all about the three point combo. you need salty, sweet and a drink that will quench. So like cheddar munchies, twix, and gatorade

8. CK420

CK420 Member

the worst thing i had while stoned was some cereal today cuz i was blitzed out of my mind and hadnt noticed the milk was bad...like realy bad ugg :(

9. lifelovefun

lifelovefun Member

SODA !!! it feels like it's acid burning my throat YUCK !!!

10. hovercraft cat

hovercraft cat Member

brave sir rubin, i believve i am in love with you. how about a dinner over electrical discharge?

11. yoyoguy92

yoyoguy92 Member

i will eat any thing wen im high but i do agree capin crunch is awsome but it does cut up the roof of my mouth high or not

12. Formertechno34

Formertechno34 Member

Chips definitely haha

13. jahmerimaka

jahmerimaka Member

cheeses are great, especially mozzerela and riccota. but deffinetly top on worst when stoned, are the snyder pretzle and peanutbutter sandwhich crackers. although im sure they are great sober, i bought them at publix for $6 when stoned because they appealed to be so much, but worst decision ever. tore my mouth apart and almost made me choke lol. but i ended up eating the whole thing, when you have munchies, u know u cant stop eating.

14. jahmerimaka

jahmerimaka Member

what is some good food while your tripping, i just ate a half e of cubenis....... i have some pudding ready, and normally i dont get hungry,or if i do i tend to create a bond with the food im about to eat, and end up not eating it or sticking it back in the refrigerator where its with its freinds. but last time i had some frenchfries, and i felt really bad but really good for taking those patatos out of their cooked misery, then i realized how simple the process was of turning patatos into mashed patatos.

15. bassplaya

bassplaya Member

the only thing i hate wen high lately is a mcdonalds double cheesburger. all i can do is imagine how they made the greasy piece of shit and how wrong it all is. i think ive passed thru the mcdonalds stage.

16. jacob x ross

jacob x ross Member

animal crackers.

17. marksup123

marksup123 I'm a girl!

Cheez-its. Horrible. HORRIBLE.

18. green faerie

green faerie m L e

those cupcakes with the nasty super-sweet frosting.....like so sweet you want to vomit. one is okay but we all know eating one of anything when high is rediculous, then after your second one you feel sick. at least i did.

19. Smoking420Buddha

Smoking420Buddha Member

like some one else said its allabout the three points Like for ex.

start with some cheese curls
    then eat some form of doughnut
    then follow up with lots of water or gatorade!

20. Weed&Speed2008

Weed&Speed2008 Member

I don't know how anyone can say chips suck when your drunk but they defenetly suck when your high.