Things that make ya mad!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by King Names, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

WHEN WEBSITES MAKE STUPID FUCKA CHANGES AND IT CHANGES THE SKIN I HAVE SELECTED AND HAVE HAD THIER FOR YEARS NOW.......... NOW IM STUCK ON AN UGLY PIECE OF CRAP!!!!!!! (I had the 'default IPB skin' selected because it was THE NICEST of all the skins that guy had)

I sitll see DEFAULT IPB SKIN in the skin changer but when I select it,IT PUTS ME ON STYLE 10! (Executive 2) -- It didnt used to do that........ (Just happend in the last month or so (i think....I just logged on after a month not being there the other day and was on 10 instead of 1))

I DOUBT THEY WILL FIX IT... EVERYONE ELSE IS SATISIFIED USING THOSE PIECE OF CRAP/UGLY SKINS I DONT LIKE!! (I was probably the only one using Style 1 -- Its sad...... STUFF GETS TAKEN AWAY BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE ARE SO DUMBED DOWN AND BRAINWASHED,THEY LIKE GARBAGE AND NOT USE THE BETTER (In thier brainwashed minds it isnt WHEN IT REALLY IS!!))

IF THEY DONT FIX IT,FUCK THEM.... I WONT VISIT THIER CRAPPY FUCKA SITE ANYMORE!!!!!!!! [​IMG] (Sad....I loved that site for years)

I posted a thread kinda nicely asking them to PLEASE fix the themes (I posted it on the feedback base) I hope they will but seeing the way ppl are now,I DOUBT IT!!!!!!! (I hope Im wrong)

I swear..... THINGS ARE GETTING WORSE AND WORSE IN THIS WORLD EVERY DAY AND NO ONE GIVES A FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. Shale

Shale ~

FUCKING FACEBOOK APRIL FOOLS DAY CENSORSHIP

This is what I woke up to when trying to logon this morning. The facebook censors took offense at a meme that I found and posted at one time or another.

[​IMG]

IDK if it is a factual quote, anybody can make a meme and write anything on it, but Adolf Hitler professed his Christianity when it was politically expedient, something I'm sure irritates Christians who want to paint some other religionists as terrorists.

Anyhow, I have closed up my account to only friends and removed a lot of newly added "friends" that I don't really know. Hopefully, those friends I have kept (some quite religious) will not report anything I post if it pisses them off, just scroll down and blow it off like I do with all those "love of god jesus amen" posts that I ignore. If you cannot stand my core values, then unfriend me.

The other question is WHY THE FUCK DID THIS MEME GET REMOVED? They made me wade thru all their bullshit COMMUNITY STANDARDS that their moderators don't even know, deleting shit on a whim. Of course I am going to share the pic that got removed so this may be my last post on facebook for a while if I get blocked by these hypocrite mods.

Just did a quick search of Wikipedia and came up with the same quote. So, was it the meme with a pic of the monster Hitler or was it the TRUE FUCKING QUOTE that Hitler made in 1933 that got censored?

Do the Community Standards of facebook now dictate that we cannot even post the truth for fear of offending some lying hypocrite? Can I still quote facts about evolution, slavery, sexuality or other fallacies of world religion that causes such barbarism and suffering to humanity? WTF is wrong with these ppl?

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  4. Dude111

Yesterday I got what LOOKED like an awesome 8 track..... It was called SUPER ROCK - "30 OF TODAYS BIGGEST HITS" and I got it....... IT WAS COMPLETE CRAP!! (All different ppl singing the songs just about) I only listenend to 2 tracks and turned it off in disgust....

Ahhhhh it was a 'COLUMBIA MUSICAL TREASURE' release so I guess its not surprising..... Sound was EXCELLENT but was a major dissapointment.....

5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

People who are into Fung Shui

Hotwater

6. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

When assholes leave their fucken blinkers on or turn them on 2 miles before they fucking turn or exit!!!!! FUCK!!!!!
    Just tonight i was driving behidn this asswipe who had their blinker on for like 5 miles and they were driving slow as fuck. I reported them to 911 i hope they went to fucking jail

7. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I can understand why you’d be mad it happens to me all the time but these days it’s more likely you’d be arrested for making a frivolous 911 call

Hotwater

8. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

on a lighter note...people who litter make me mad.....some asswad throws his garbage out the window on my road....empty beer cans...mmcdonalds bags etc...I would love to catch who it is

3 people like this.
  9. morrow

morrow Visitor

People that constantly moan about shit that don't matter!
    It's so easy to say OK, take a deep breath and smile..walk away!
    Life is too short.. embrace the day, and all you will find in it..for as certain as it is, there will be another following it!

Life, isn't all about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!

I love that quote ;)

3 people like this.
  10. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

People who try to control everything including me. I have nil patience and tolerance for it.

1 person likes this.
  11. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

i h8 wen ppl rite like dis i dont no wut da fuk there sayn

3 people like this.
  12. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

it makes me mad when people who drive Mercedes (in my area anyway), think they own the road and they drive complete shit heads. I have a cousin who went and bought one just to be like...look at me, I own a Mercedes....big fucking deal dude. We are ALL really impressed at your status in society. I swear if I get cut off in traffic by one more Mercedes, I am ringing somebody's bell!!!!! :wall:

13. Dude111

I got an 8 track tape that the label said "EASY LISTENING INSTRUMENTALS" so I was excited I finally some "Beauitful music" in analog!!

I start listening to it and its FASTER PACED that I like... I like the SLOW music you heard in the 70s..... (Most of the ones on this cartridge had a faster tempo)

and the worst thing about this cartridge?

The songs on track 4 (all but 2) had VOCALS!!!!!!! -- I was quite angry..........

That crap didnt start until the 90s! (Where they mix in cuts with VOCALS with the beautiful music)

Ah well...... Goodbye cartridge!! (I shouldnt have gotton it anyway,it was part of a record player/8 track console I saw at salvation army -- I SHOULD HAVE LEFT IT THERE!!)

Unreal that an 8 track tape of "Easy listening INSTRUMENTALS" could be so dissapointing.... (Back when things were pure)

14. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

going to a whole other town to buy something at a stated time...and you knock and knock and ring the bell...and you know you can hear someone inside but they dont come to the door

i just want to bash someones face in right now

15. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

INCOMPETENCE
    GAMES
    BULL SHIT!

Eric! likes this.
  16. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

forgetting to shake the mustard or ketchup and getting a blob of water instead....and of course it always happens on a sandwich or a sausage bun where you cant just shake off the water

1 person likes this.
  17. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

when the user-photos in chat are stacked on top of each other and the text isn't aligned with the photos for days ;)

1 person likes this.
  18. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I hate getting to the bottom of a bag of chips and there's nothing but fragments.

19. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I'm mad that I lost my hearing aid. I mean the hearing aid was on its last leg, considering it was like 15 years old. But, still it got the job done. Now, I have to relay on my actual hearing. There are going to be a lot of, "What?" and "Excuse me?"

Also, this dog was doing something weird earlier, in which he was hitting the door, as if he was opening it, but it was already open. It was so weird. I think he was trying to get my attention. It didn't get me mad, though. I was just weirded out, more than anything.

20. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

construction noise

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.