Things that make ya mad!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by King Names, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quark

quark Parts Unknown

The sound of Chinese people eating.

Jesus fuck.

Eric! likes this.
  2. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Manually pulling/yanking/ripping out with my fingers all the dog hair wound up/clogged in the front rollers of the vacuum cleaner.

Thank you irmeeeeeee for the reminder.

3. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

They chew with thier mouths wide open don't they? So do a lot of Koreans. Annoying.

4. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I told her to but the only thing they take seriously is sexual harassment because there was this one guy who followed another girl home after her shift because he was interested in her. They couldn't take chances after that. But nosy people? They won't do shit.

5. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Weak ass supervision

la Principessa likes this.
  6. la Principessa

Another thing that annoys me is reviews on Wish. Would it kill some of them to take a picture so I know the item isn't crap?

And the comment I see over and over again on every item I look at is this "Looks good, haven't tried yet"...then why the fuck are you leaving a review?

McFuddy likes this.
  7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well you just said there's no pictures, so step one is to let people know how it actually looks.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I see that a lot too.

"just got mine delivered today, haven't tried it yet but looks good"

THx4nuffn

Orison, McFuddy and la Principessa like this.
  9. Uber drivers who get really personal and won't stfu.

Orison and Irminsul like this.
  10. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Kind of too much new content on Netflix and Amazon Prime. No way I can keep up. I'm saturated.

11. la Principessa

Especially with the electronics. People buy those knock off smart watches and then they're like "Fits perfect, haven't tried it yet" and I'm like...the whole point is to have a smart watch that works. If you can't say if it works then why would anyone buy it?

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

really, uber has gone international now and they still can't be bothered to show up in my county?

13. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Black Friday sales that start ON Thanksgiving, retailers who are open tomorrow. Let employees have some time with family. I've decided to boycott those stores going forward, and I applaud the stores who aren't opening until Friday for the sales.

unfocusedanakin and jimandjan like this.
  14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i've always disagreed with this notion. for one thing, a holiday is normally not required to spend time with one's family, and it's not like people are being forced to work extra hours that pull them away from family; they're just working their normal shift and can spend time with their family on their regular day off. a lot of hourly retail type employees need every hour they can get, and an unpaid day off just makes it even harder than usual to get by. besides, not everyone wants to spend their day the same way you do. some people without families probably wish they could go to work, so they're not left sitting home alone feeling sorry for themselves. and when i worked at pizza hut, i always volunteered to go in on holidays and do the next day's prep because it was an excuse to leave my parents' house a couple hours earlier than i would have otherwise.

15. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

And there’s a lot of people who wish they could be home with their loved ones, not dealing with vultures fighting over a $5 tee shirt tomorrow, and still get paid for the day.

Nothing says happy Thanksgiving quite as much as corporate greed.

16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

where i work, we're open for a few hours tomorrow morning. but nobody is forced to work; if nobody volunteered to do it then we would be closed.

i'm sure a lot of the stores don't have the same system for holiday scheduling, but some probably do.

17. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Yea, that's possible, and I get the point you were making, above.

18. la Principessa

My girlfriend works for an upscale condo as a security guard. She doesn't get off holidays ever so it sucks. We're not even celebrating Thanksgiving until the weekend. She likes making the turkey but it's literally impossible because we would be eating at midnight. The only reason her family is holding off for her until the weekend is because every year her and I are the ones who cook the most stuff.

I hate when people have such a problem with lazy people when they're lazy themselves. Don't make me do all the work and then complain how tired you are.

19. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

My wife has to leave for work at 3:00. Last year too. It does suck. I feel ya

20. la Principessa

Yeah. We literally ate garbage today because nothing was open and we didn't have any food in the house. We both forgot it was Thanksgiving and didn't realize we couldn't even go grab decent food to eat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.