Thier listening. And speaking?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by cookedx3, Apr 9, 2013.

1. cookedx3

cookedx3 Guest

jESSE VENTURA WAS THE FIRST IVE HEARD TALK OF THIS THING AND THE LAST .I FORGET WHAT THE SHOW WAS CALLED BUT THE EPISODE WAS BIG BROTHER. IF YOU WATCHED IT YOU KNOW WHAT IAM TALKING ABOUT.LAW ENFORCEMENT (THE RCMP)IN B.C. WHERE I LIVE USE THIS DEVICE WITH DEADLY EFFECT.THEY THE RCMP USE THIS THING TO FUCK WITH PEOPLE I MEAN FUCK THEM UP .NOW IAM SURE THERE IS REAL LAW ENFORCEMENT TYPE DUTIES THEY DO WITH THESE DEVICES.BUT THERE IS A GROUP OF RCMP THAT MAKE IT THEIR JOB TO FUCK PEOPLE UP SOME PEOPLE THAT PROBABLY DESERVE IT BUT MANY THAT DONT. I KNOW A HANDFULL OF PEOPLE THAT NO SHIT HAVE BEEN DRIVEN OVER THE DEEP END MYSELF INCLUDED. WHY DID THEY DO THIS TO ME?I BELIEVE FOR PRACTICE AND FOR NO OTHER REASON.WHAT DOES THIS THING DO?WHAT DID THESE COPS DO?I CAN TELL WHAT I KNOW AND WHAT I THINK IVE TALKED TO OTHERS THAT HAVE EXPIRENCED SIMALER THINGS.A FEW RCMP HAVE TOLD ME A LITTLE BIT TOO.AND IVE BEEN ABLE TO FILL IN SOME BLANKS BY TALKING TO THESE PEOPLE.AND I AM HOPING TO FILL IN SOME MORE BY LISTENING TO AND TALKING TO SOME OF YOU.IF YOU KNOW OF THIS SHIT OR KNOW OF SOMEONE WHO KNOWS OF THIS SHIT PLEASE TALK TO ME GET THEM TO TALK TO ME:bobby:

2. Inca

Inca Member

3. curiosity36

curiosity36 Guest

I think you've become a Targeted Individual (TI). You're probably referring to the Ventura show on V2K, or voice to skull, technology. Google "army removes voice to skull websites" to see proof the military is using psychotronic weapons.
    It's not the RCMP. Normal law enforcement could never be trusted with keeping secret the illegal, and heinous, torture of citizens with a technology so unbelievable. Even if their disclosure weren't morally motivated, they would just have to tell their buddies/wife/etc about it.
    This is military testing of the next-generation super weapon- psychotronics. President Putin said in Forbes that his new psychotronic weapons are more powerful than the atom bomb but more politically acceptable. To read how the military defines "psychotronic weapons" on a .mil website- Google "The Mind Has No Firewall."
    For those that doubt they would test these new weapons on citizens, look up how the air force chief said "we must first test microwave weapons on US citizens before using them abroad." Of course they've already been used abroad, Saddam accused The CIA of a "biocommunication weapons" attack on him in USA Today in '92, and searching for "S-Quad Silent Sound Spread Spectrum" will provide details of EEG Heterodyning being used in Iraq.
    A whistle blower has come forward who developed a lot of the technology the weapon is built on. He was accompanied by the former head of the California FBI to testify about Directed Energy Weapons torture to a group of Senators in DC. Aside from victims, few care. Google "The Matrix Deciphered" for what is actually happening. Or, if you're into that kind of thing, hear current victims plead for their lives from patronizingly smiling bureaucrats at bioethics.gov.
    In the mean time, the more sanely and calmly you can relay your circumstances, the better. We need to reach a critical mass of awareness. Writing in all capitals, ranting about aliens and demons, etc will only further encourage others to regulate the "tinfoil hat crazies" to their own private hell.

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

A good discussion of "targeted individuals". OP you are not crazy, don't let anyone on this forum ridicule you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5Yb3qat0Y4"]Coast To Coast AM Organized Gang Stalking And Electronic Harassment EDITED Only OGS EH Portion - YouTube

5. cookedx3

cookedx3 Guest

.hey I have given this only a quick look and already there are several things that I recognized I mean exactly no shit theres no doubt about it Ive been experiencing these things for several years. there is a special unit of RCMP that do these things for a full time job and others that do this only for fun!the sick bastards!so-far Ive pretty much only talked of sound that is the real bad one for me because once you start hearing things you hear things for a long time.but I will discuss all of the tactics used by these RCMP from B.C at first I have just assumed that these tactic were simply to make people uncomfortable but later learned that they were also used to get revenge for members of the RCMP that were wronged by (bad people) a type of vigilante justice for law enforcement.i have seen it done to myself as-well as others for both reasons and they are relentless. chow for now.i know I'm not crazy I'm one of the enlightened few.Cii know iam not crazyoast To Coast AM Organized Gang Stalking And Electronic Harassment EDITED Only OGS EH Portion - YouTube