Thick Vaginas

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Purple_Rhapsody, Jan 24, 2005.

?

Thick Vaginas: Naughty or Nice

1. Thick Vaginas are Icky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I'm not crazy about them, but I love all women's bodies

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. I like a thick vagina.

13 vote(s)
    65.0%
  4. Totaly awsome. Very sexy.

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  1. PureInnocence

PureInnocence Member

(oh, and mine looks SOOO much nicer than that, more like a flower I'd say :))

2. Purple_Rhapsody

Purple_Rhapsody Member

Hmm, thinking thinking. So, not so much for oral then, huh? I guess it's all a personal preferance. I'm not sure if I would ever consider having surgery on my labia. I'm not that uncomfortable with it... actually, I'm not uncomfortable with it at all. I do wonder why guys have a preference. It's respectable either way.

3. bassguy83

bassguy83 Member

I think Purple might as well just show us her "thick vagina" so we all know what one looks like;)

4. Purple_Rhapsody

Purple_Rhapsody Member

MMM, A huh, you would like that way too much! Lol! I, however, can show you a picture of what mine resembles. Keep in mind, I would never post my vagina on the forums... lol, unless it paid good!

[​IMG]

5. PureInnocence

PureInnocence Member

I'm so confused about that picture... I just can't figure out which way her legs are going... ... they look like striaght down... but I can't figure out how she'd bend that way to have such a full view of her crotch... ... woah, i'm tripping out.

6. Purple_Rhapsody

Purple_Rhapsody Member

lol Pure. Yeah, I never noticed that. Maybe it's because the camera was UBER close up!

7. nohelmetlaws

nohelmetlaws Banned

I like um real thick and juicy

8. Purple_Rhapsody

Purple_Rhapsody Member

Even for oral sex?

9. PureInnocence

PureInnocence Member

My bf loves it for oral. He begs ME to go down on me. *giggles* luvin my last night ;)

10. stuntdragon1

stuntdragon1 Member

no pref for me

11. michaelbrainard

michaelbrainard Member

I like little bitty pussy lips...but I will take any that comes along and not bitch at all!

12. michaelbrainard

michaelbrainard Member

That is one nasty looking vagina..but at least it isn't all purple and roast-beef looking. Heck, I would hit it! Cover it with hair and it wouldn't be so bad...the after shot is much better!

13. PureInnocence

PureInnocence Member

That one's not the best example. They way the have the lips all yanked out to the side.

14. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

I like the first one better of those pics, because it hasn't been modified

With any surgery you run the risk of nerve damage. Do you really wanna damage your nerves down there? I sure as hell don't. Besides, anybody cool enough for you to share your body with should be appreciative (goes for both parties involved)

15. gratefullydead1

gratefullydead1 Member

love them all the same. It's an all in one package.

16. mighty_thor

mighty_thor Member

Purple,

The body you were born with is the body you were meant to have!

If you or a guy are bothered because your body doesn't match some pre-conceptions, then it is these IDEAS that need to change, NOT your body.

Your question *really* bothers me, because it makes me think that you are ashamed of how you are made. So many young girls have such huge problems with their body image. Please know that you are wonderful just as you are.

My gf has a body that is *very* different from my "ideal" body type, but I think she is beautiful and sexy, all over. I would be very upset if she thought she had to change any part of herself to be attractive to me.

As gratefullydead1 says, everyone is an all-in-one package. It sounds like you have a lot to offer.

If a guy thinks you're built "wrong," or if he doesn't like you because of this wonderful part of you, then he's not worth having!

17. Purple_Rhapsody

Purple_Rhapsody Member

NO, quite the oposite Thor, I'm more satisfied with my body than most women. I'm just curious as to how common this is. And, how other people respond to it since women's bodies (especially their genitals) is such a taboo subject in society. I just happened to speak out about what I know, and that is my own body. I want people to open up and see that women's vagina/vulva are all shaped different. Many women freak out around an uncircumsized penis, I know many men freak about women with inner labia! Actually, Saturday was the first time I've ever had my boyfriend (or anyone) go down on me, and it was absolutely fantastic. It felt so amazing and he loved to play with my labia. So, no Thor, I am very VERY happy with my body.

18. PureInnocence

PureInnocence Member

It totally is the ideas that need to change (much cheeper too ;)) but the phrase "easier said than done" comes to mind. I admire that you're proud of your body purple. I have yet to achieve that completely and hope one day I can. (you'd think it be easier since my bf LOVES my labia. *shrug* funny how life goes)

19. Slick Gracey

Slick Gracey Member

i don't know, as many have said, i don't really like oral as much when a girl is thick, its just way to much to work with.