They aren't peaceful protests

Discussion in 'The Media' started by Mothman, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Some are violent, some are peaceful... You can't equate a peaceful protest to a riot.

3. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

It's the same movement and your response is not an argument. They are mostly peaceful during daylight hours and go off the rails after dark. Same protest. I bet you don't tell it the other way and suggest that you can't equate a riot with a peaceful protest when all these people claim it's not violent and that it's just peaceful. How many of those folks have you corrected? The answer is none. BLM and Antifa are Marxists. BLM leaders have openly said and I quote..."we are trained Marxists".

Truckguy1987 and 6-eyed shaman like this.
  4. sandybrooke

sandybrooke Members

How can you possibly even think any rational person would believe this is "peaceful" ?
    peace·ful
    /ˈpēsfəl/
    [​IMG]Learn to pronounce

adjective
    adjective: peaceful
    1. 1.
      free from disturbance; tranquil.
      "everything was so quiet and peaceful in the early morning"

Similar:
      tranquil

calm

restful

pleasant

quiet

still

relaxing

soothing

sleepy

silent

soundless

hushed

noiseless

undisturbed

untroubled

private

secluded

solitary

isolated

serene

composed

placid

at peace

at rest

at ease
      at ease with Phil" data-hw="at ease" data-lb="" data-tae="false" data-te="true" data-tl="en-US" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?rlz=1C1SQJL_enUS896US896&q=define+at+ease&forcedict=at+ease&dictcorpus=en-US">
      in repose
      reposeful

unworried

unruffled

anxiety-free
      content

blissful

secure

Opposite:
      bustling

noisy

agitated

2. 2.
      not involving war or violence.
      "there were no violent incidents reported and it was a peaceful protest"

Similar:
      harmonious

at peace

strife-free
      peaceable

conflict-free

on good terms
      amicable

friendly
      friendly to me" data-hw="friendly" data-lb="" data-tae="false" data-te="false" data-tl="en-US" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?rlz=1C1SQJL_enUS896US896&q=define+friendly&forcedict=friendly&dictcorpus=en-US">
      cordial

nonviolent

unwarlike
      orderly

disciplined

Opposite:
      hostile

warring

• (of a person) inclined to avoid conflict; not aggressive.
        "she said her dad was a peaceful man who was always happy"
    Its anarchic crowds with no morals, plain and simple

5. Tyrsonswood

You have proof of this, obviously... Other wise you assume much.

6. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

It's no use, man.

The liberals on this board think the rioters are stealing loafs of bread to survive. And that looting is a form of getting reparations.

7. Tyrsonswood

8. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

The vast majority of protests have been peaceful.

Your delusional right-wing mind has tricked you into seeing violent protests wherever you look.

snowtiggernd and Angelmama like this.
  9. 6-eyed shaman

Yes, AOC and the squad said so, and they are your gods

Also, BLM:

[​IMG]

10. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I think it's important that we at least identify with the BLM struggle that's going on.

I'm not going to protest, but I'm aware of the issues.

I don't like protests because they tend to go out of control. But I'm pro-BLM. I support them 100% and I love the message that Black people are standing up against their mortal enemy - racism.

This isn't just an imagined problem. And the fight to subvert the racist's agenda is gaining real momentum.

It only takes one voice being heard to catalyst change...

11. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

How many looters?

2?

5?

We're talking about more people standing up for something that at least resembles equality than 2 or 5 looters.

Looting is bad. & things are being done to remedy that.

No one is saying the looting is ok. & looting isn't the message.

The message needs to be heard that Black people cannot, should not, and will not stand idly by while their sons, daughters, mothers, and fathers are killed by police. Further than that, we cannot allow a system to be in place that places emphasis on arresting people of color.

12. Tyrsonswood

No... They aren't.

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

The message ended up being white liberal arts students in Oregon of all places, with too much time on their hands currently, are more important than anyone else

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
  14. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

From what I gather, I think many of these protesters should be considered aiding and abetting terrorists.

I hear the peaceful by day, violent and destructive by night narrative as well, so unless that's inaccurate, once a demonstration is considered unlawful assembly, everyone refusing to co-operate and leave the premises, regardless if they are the ones looting/vandalizaing, throwing makeshift explosives and using sharpened objects should be subjected to legal action.

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

By all means burn that shit to the ground, destroy the community so the babies and elderly struggle to survive..

BLM doing the job white supremacists only dreamed of..

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

17. 6-eyed shaman

I admit. It is quite satisfying to watch BLM loot and destroy the storefronts of corporations that donate millions of dollars to their organization. Like Nike getting their sneakers stolen en masse.

Poetic justice

18. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

Check this out. This is why we need to take this seriously. Loooting is their right and we need to give them their houses. No more mental gymnastics about this crap. .

And also this

So they want $151 million dollars per black person for reparations. They get all the preferred attention and treatment in schools. We must give them our homes. Nick Cannon gets to talk about us and say we are true savages and closer to animals while blacks posses compassion thanks to their melanin which we lack. Oprah also gets to demonize us without an issue...and no one sees a problem except white supremacists right? Racism is racism and if you are against it then you should be pissed about this garbage and not asking people to see some kind of halfway point of understanding. We are inching toward a future they they are slowly normalizing us to and it's evil shit. I think many of you fence sitters and leftists supporters are straight up aware of it and secretly either condone it or are indifferent to it. It's degenerate and disgusting.

Beach Ball Lady Balls likes this.
  19. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

And in Portland last night, a white man jumped out of his truck to help a woman being beaten by a bunch of BLM peaceful protesters... he then was turned on, jumped in his truck and sped away, with the mob chasing him... at which point he crashed into a light post....pulled out of the truck, as was his wife... he was rendered unconscious. His wife was in the vehicle too at the time. You can hear her screaming, he didn't do anything.

he ended up crashing into a light post. Dragged from his vehicle and beaten.

Protest Complicates Police Response to Assault Calls

or this one the day before... chanting kill a cop, save a life.

UPDATE: Multiple Suspects Charged with Assaulting Officers, Other Charges (Photo)

Here is the video of the man beaten by the peaceful protesters in the link, apparently his wife was beaten too. For trying to get away from this mob. Note the guy who considers himself security.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/17/blm-mob-beat-white-man-unconscious-after-making-him-crash-truck/

20. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

from last nights assaults.... but this is peaceful. Then you have fake paramedics with. Duct tape on their shirts who should not be moving him at all. They wear the Red Cross on their shirts because the idea is they are not to be arrested if considered front line Red Cross workers.