thermovape

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by mkay01, Jan 29, 2012.

1. mkay01

mkay01 Member

hey everyone

im thinkin bout gettin the thermovape kit but im not so sure bout it since i dont know anybody whos tried it.
    so id like to know if any of u guys has/had one and if u would recommend it.

btw dont know if its the wrong area here didnt know where to post ..so.... yeah

2. mkay01

mkay01 Member

1st post ... i might be an undercover ... isnt it ? lmao

3. aesthetic

aesthetic Z

What year is it?

4. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

no. not a cop.. but probably a spammer

5. mkay01

mkay01 Member

i just thought i could post somethin since i was interested in buyin one but yeah

and how could i be a spammer ... ive posted 3 times

6. aesthetic

aesthetic Z

Ive had vaporizers before I am not sure if its the same as a "ThermoVape Kit" if it is, then your wasting valuable time saying that. Just call it a Vaporizer....

Anyways, I liked it. Got me really baked but we had a shity vape at the time and got to hot and would melt the rubber tube so we had to keep an eye on it.

I would go for it if I was you, healthy, gets u REALLY baked and really gets you the most out of your weed. And on top of that if produces some savage ass resin in the tube. get you sooooo baked.

Have fun!

7. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Because most spammers only post a couple times... Usually either linking or making mention of their shitty product

8. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

If you want a good vape look into the magic flight... Arizer extreme q... Herbal aire 2.0.. silver surfer.. or da buddha... If you want a reliable vape.. plan on spending at least $100-150... Upwards of $200...

9. mkay01

mkay01 Member

i had the vulcano it sucked , i just found the mivape but u can only pre-order it. id like to have a good portable vape , which isnt runnin on butan :/