There is no such thing as a psychic or prophet

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by Sign Related, Apr 4, 2007.

1. superusername

superusername Member

the thing i love about seeing into the future is its no different then creating art it just comes to you. Like inspiration and what makes a good artist different from a bad artist. Talent and practice. The thing that people who don't have an all seeing eye is that the information that comes to them is not like seeing into what the other person wants to see it is seeing what the cosmos wants the person to see. So in general you can't be like whats going to happen here and here why? Because a real psychic can't anser that for you because it most come to them. That is the difference to a good psychic and a lie.

2. energytherapies

energytherapies Member

?
    You aint telling the truth dude.
    Psychic ... Physics very little difference, Aura reading AKA in your mind astral projection is the reading of energy closest to you, all Psychics utilize the abiltiy to read and interpret energy, this energy is emitted by something, or someone, the law of nature states, all living things emit energy, non living things absorb and so can transform energy, energy never ceases it simply transforms forever from one form to another. cool huh. your astral projection is a projection of energy if consciously applied can actually take you to a destination..... if you are playing with this cool. you go for it. don't make toooo many enemies on the way though.

3. lovesalot

lovesalot Member

We are all psychic and sensitive to energy. All children are highly tuned into their psychic abilities until a freaked out adult under most circumstances tells them that what they're seeing, feeling or hearing is not real or possible. This is why most kids are on prescription drugs right now because they are bucking that system and know who they are which is intimidating to most (closed) adults.

A psychic cannot predict the "future". A true intuitive is simply a guide who is sharing with you what you are presently creating for yourself which may or may not have an impact on your future. Only you have the power to change your reality.

I have been aware of my clairvoyant abilities since I was four years old. The year I told my parents when certain relatives were going to pass and unfortunately they did. It was also the year that I knew I was clairaudient, even though I didn't know what it meant. It got progressively stronger as I got older and I completely resisted it. Eventually I began to study with teachers abroad and received training on how to expand it and work with being extraordinarily sensitive to energy consciously. I enjoy sharing with people and I feel that it is just one of my life purposes to do so.

I see it as a gift and I no longer resist it.

Again we all have a sixth sense and higher senses that are either open or blocked with unconscious programming.

Peace,
    Crystal

4. sara31tx

sara31tx Member

My mom went to a psychic when she was 17 years old for fun. The lady told her that she would have 5 kids and not marry until she was 35 years old. My mom laughed and told her that she would never have that many kids and certainly would not have kids without being married first. My mom told me 2 years ago that someone at work asked her if she had been to a psychic before. She said she had to think about it. She said yes, I have when I was young. The women asked her if any of it came true. My mom said that she had to think for a minute and then she told the women yes it all came true. She had forgotten the reading till someone asked her about it. She did have 5 kids and did not get married till she was 35 years old.