Theory on Weeds Effects

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by hoppin, Aug 29, 2005.

1. hoppin

hoppin Member

This is my theory of what weed does to you when ur high. I thought of it when i was well ... high. First to explain my idea seperate your brain and consciousness. The theory goes that weed causes your 'brain' to run faster while your consciousness stays the same. So instead of getting say 5 inputs of how good your chocolate bar tastes per second your getting 20 inputs per second. Thus things taste/smell etc better. Same goes for your thought process it to runs faster. No a good high would be to ran your brain a little faster so life is just more interesting. But if you get super high your consciousness wont be able to keep up and you can freak out.

Intersting thought wouldnt you say? there are a few facts that could fit into this theory. So what do ya think?

2. outlaw immortal

outlaw immortal Member

it makes sense but its just a hypothesis at the moment. try and prove it;), make it become a theory.

3. jojoeyes

jojoeyes kinda high

i smell a school science project! lol that would impress ur teachers...

4. outlaw immortal

outlaw immortal Member

haha. i'll do that for my A level coursework:D

5. SliceNDice

SliceNDice Member

Yes, a hypothesis and a theory are two VERY different things. A hypothesis is someone's hunch. A theory is a hypothesis that is thoroughly tested positive, has a published report, and is generally accepted among the scientific community.

So... hop to it!

6. Colours

Colours Senior Member

im pretty sure 'they' know how weed affects the brain.

7. outlaw immortal

outlaw immortal Member

i'm sure they do know but if its an excuse to get stoned:p count me in.

8. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

it doesnt seperate just increases your consciusness and sences,it just inteceifys,and that why people get paronid normaly people are a littile freaked out by something when your high that paronia is increased,also happyness people laugh more too cause when you happy when your high the happyness is increased same with taste, smell, tuch.

9. jojoeyes

jojoeyes kinda high

i'll be ur subject who never smoked!

10. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

11. hoppin

hoppin Member

Hey Stoner Bill interesting post

It seems like both of us were trying to explain the applifying effect of weed, altough yours was alot more though.