The X Files

Discussion in 'TV Dramas' started by surreal_charm, May 4, 2011.

1. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I liked the show when it was on . I saw it as scf-fi so it did not scare me . I really thought David Ducoveny , or the girl that played Scully , would do another t.v. show . desert rat

2. _Bob_

_Bob_ Una Tana Bibi

I had a crush on Gillian Anderson (was that her name?) Still do

3. SkaSkunkd~n~Punk

SkaSkunkd~n~Punk Member

I have all the box sets, "I want to believe" poster, a set of bookmarks and 2 show cells... Love the x files..favorite episode is by far home... Awesome awesome show!

4. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

Scully's real name was Gillan Anderson , it came to me about 1/2 hour after making that post. There are naked pics of her on the net , I think there just girls that like her . desert rat

5. _Bob_

_Bob_ Una Tana Bibi

Ooo! I gotta check that out ;)

6. _Bob_

_Bob_ Una Tana Bibi

[​IMG]

Well, this might not be a nude, but it ain't bad either....she's such a hottie....

1 person likes this.
  7. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

Torrent sites may still have some pics , like frost wire , I got some from lime wire , but lime wire got shut down . desert rat

8. rak

rak Senior Member

Yeah, there was this pic of her leaying on her side with her nay-nay facing the camera. It looked so vulgar, as it had nothing aesthetical about it, but looked pureely like it was intended to provide inspiration for a hand job. I cannot say I had a crush on Anderson. She had nothing feminin about her, be it her clothes, features, or the plain way she talks. You hardly got to see what she looks like without anything on in the series, which makes it ironic. For someone who had such filthy pictures of her taken in the past she was awefully proper in the series.

9. windy

windy Member

Anybody ever watch the Lone Gunmen spinoff? I didn't at the time, but I just purchased the one and only season it played and I LOVED IT! Too bad it didn't keep running a few more seasons.

10. rak

rak Senior Member

I heard about that spin off, but nevr had the opportunity to watch it. Who is in it from The X- Files, except from the lone gun men?

11. Big fan of The X-Files! We should all watch the episodes and talk about each one! :)
    xoxo

12. BFlyBetty

BFlyBetty Member

Totally happy this is on netflix now.

13. Rudenoodle

Rudenoodle Minister of propaganda Lifetime Supporter

I was hooked on the X-Files as a kid, I didn't care for the movies though.

14. Poppy Sunshine

Poppy Sunshine atypical hippie Lifetime Supporter

as a kid? was it really that long ago? :confused: i feel old! (okay, yeah, i believe i WAS in my mid 20s when it first aired)

the movies were a let down, esp. the 2nd one, from what i remember. but then again, i'm old so i forget a lot!

15. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

One of my all time favorite shows, without a doubt. My only disappointment was the second movie. I was really hoping for some answers, but instead it was a lame modern day Frankenstein spiel.

16. rak

rak Senior Member

A while ago I bought the sixth season of that show and that was a huge dissappointment.

The plots were so lame it was just rediculous.

In one Moulder enters a ghost ship that was in a time warp in the bermuda triangle and finds himself during the second world war, where most of his FBI colleagues are mean German Nazi officers. However when Moulder manages to escape the ship where everyone thinks he is a spy of some sort he wakes up in a hospital back in his time frame where he finds out that he dreamt all of that shit up.

In another Moulder and Scully visit a haunted house on a Christmas day where they get terrorised by ghsts to the point that they run away from it and spend the christmast together. How moving!

In another episode that was simply too lame to watch to the end, a pregnant lady dreams of a demon snatching her child, only to wake up and find out that the child in her tummy has gone and catches her husband burning a dead baby that same night. Does it get any more lame and predictable than that?

A TV series should realy not exceed three seasons, whoth some exceptions.

17. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I have the complete series on dvd and while occassionally there are a few duds the series as a whole is excellent :2thumbsup:

hotwater

18. rak

rak Senior Member

Word. I just laughed my ass off last night at an episode on a writer who can make a person kill whoever he wants him to just by writing about it. It was so predictable. In another episode written by David Duchovny it was a bout an alien who gives up his promising career as an invader of the planet earth in order to be the first famous black baseball player for Roswell's baseball team. WTF!

As though this whole believe that all aliens have some unexplainable attraction to showing up at the boondox of some American town is not suspect enaugh, people in the show believe that someone of the greatest American athletes are only so physically fit because they are not from this world.

19. Muchtooyoung

Muchtooyoung Member

Thought it was a great series when it first aired, often thought of getting the series, guess I know what to ask santa for this year.

20. rak

rak Senior Member

After I finnished the sixth season I watched the bonus features and found out that a young Vince Gilligan, who wrote Breaking Bad, helped write the x-files.