The WTC they forgot to show you!

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Zzap, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Zzap

Zzap Member

The news showed you the sun side so it was very hard to see detail. Though you can see the pieces that are seen on the shadow side only an experienced demolition eye would be able to know with certainty what was going on.

this one is nbc;
    [​IMG]

Now this is the shadow side where you can see pieces being blown off some on flames and several bursting into a brilliant white flames and smoke trails as they fall.

[​IMG]

Of course we know all demolitions result in "collapse", do you suppose..... nah that would be a conspiracy theory wouldnt it! :devil:

I just cant figure out why they didnt show this side on the news too? Or tell us that the automatic fire extinguishers were working in bld 2 and people had to walk through 3" of water all the way down.

I suppose the even bigger question is how come it took 10 years before we could see the videos showing that they blew it all to hell?

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Have Researched Hundreds Of Hours On This Subject

And The One Thing That Stood Out In My Mind, Was The Central Core Of

Buildings 1 And 2 Collapsed At The Same Time The Rest Of The

Structure Did, Which Is Impossible Unless Co-ordinated

Explosives Were Involved...:).

But The Total Giveaway That Explosives Were Used In This Whole Sad

Event Came When Building 7 Collapsed, It Was A Steel Framed Structure

That Contained No More Than

Some Office Fires, YET, The Whole Building Collapsed As A Building

Would In A "Copy Book" Demolition...:).

Years Later A Lot Of Questions Remain Un-Answered...:(.

Cheers Glen.

3. Zzap

Zzap Member

yeh a pretty impossible sight.

there was one part that didnt though and it vaporized before our eyes.

[​IMG]

others just disintegrated in mid air as if the metal got brittle like glass

[​IMG]

when the mayor said it literally turned to dust he meant it literally I guess.

If I did not see it I would say that was impossible

4. Zzap

Zzap Member

and take a look at this.

this jumper exited approx 70mph..... here it is in slo mo

[​IMG]

I wonder if they entered the speed in the guinness book of world records

5. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

LOL,
    empty jacket,
    empty minds!

6. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

......:confused:

Cheers Glen.

7. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Exactly.

8. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I highly doubt explosives caused the destruction seen to those buildings. We're looking at some classified, directed energy weapon that did this. That also explains why you see one of the remaining parts of the core of one of the two buildings vaporize after the building surrounding it was blown apart. An energy source was applied to the buildings which literally made them explode and disintegrate like bombs. Look into the work of Dr. Judy Wood, and check out her excellent book, titled Where Did The Towers Go?

http://wheredidthetowersgo.com/

HOWEVER, I do believe explosives were used to blow out portions of the buildings' understructure prior to them being pulverized. This would explain the eyewitness reports of explosions in the basements before the buildings were demolished. This was done, I believe, to help contain some of the rubble and debris from the buildings. Otherwise the damage to buildings in the surrounding area would have been much worse, and the cleanup would have taken far longer than it did.

Explosives may have also been used to initiate the initial "collapse" that preceded the pulverization of the buildings.

So yes, explosives were likely used in some capacity, but that is not what you see as the towers are coming down. I simply find it hard to believe that the towers were rigged from top to bottom with explosives. Besides, the demolition of the two towers, unlike WTC-7, did not look anything like a conventional controlled demolition that utilizes explosives. The towers were not imploded, but exploded.

9. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Timeline for WTC and other terrorist attacks

June 1992 The 1st WTC plot was hatched by Ramzi Yousef and the Blind Sheikh
    September 1992 Ramzi Yousef arrives in the United States
    February 1993 on the two year anniversary of Iraqi forces being driven from Kuwait, Ramzi Yousef carrying an Iraqi passport parks a van at the WTC filled with cyanide laced explosives ( Osama Bin Laden had no connection with the bombing)
    April 1993 Assassination attempt against Bush (41) in Baghdad
    November 1994 Terry Nichols arrives in the Philippines
    December 1994 Ramzi Yousef arrives in the Philippines
    January 1995 a fire breaks out in the Ramzi Yousef apartment. While fleeing he forgets his laptop computer with plans to hijack airplanes and use them against US targets
    January 1995 Terry Nichols suddenly decides to pack up and leave the Philippines
    April 1995 the Oklahoma City bombing perpetrated by Terry Nichols and Timothy McVeigh kills 168 and injures 680
    July 17, 1996 8:42 pm TWA flight 800 crashes into long island sound on the anniversary Saddam Hussein took power, and while the US military was on its highest state of alert since the Cuban missile crisis.
    July 17, 1996 8:42 pm the FAA stated “An object merged with Flight 800” then later redacted their statement.
    July 24, 1996 the flight 800 black box was picked up but there was 4 seconds missing
    July 1996 270 eyewitnesses reported seeing a missile shoot down the aircraft. Later the NTSB concludes the aircraft suffered a catastrophic explosion and there was no sign of terrorism. Pierre Salinger claims that friendly fire from the US Navy caused the crash of TWA flight 800. He was immediately ostracized by the US government and his colleagues in the media
    October 1996 The Centennial Olympic Park bombing perpetrated by Eric Robert Rudolph who publically supported the actions of Terry Nichols and Timothy McVeigh.
    February 1998 Osama bin Laden declares Fatwa against the west
    August 7, 1998 The US Embassy bombings in east africa kill hundreds of people – Osama bin Laden claims responsibility
    January 3, 2000 Al-Qaeda attempted to attack the US Navy destroyer USS Sullivan at the port of Aden but the attack vessel was too overloaded with explosives and sank
    October 12, 2000 The Navy guided missile destroyer USS Cole was attacked killing 17 soldiers and wounding 39 – Osama Bin Laden claimed responsibility
    September 11, 2001 the WTC was destroyed by a plot originally conceived 6 years earlier by Ramzi Yousef. With 6 years of advanced warning why didn’t The US government tighten airport security – because it was too costly.

Hotwater

10. Zzap

Zzap Member

yes very hot water!

There are problems with one liner time lines when they really do not give the reader any indication what truly took place.

1993 FBI involvement - Gross U.S. Government Misconduct
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9p1AnhDzWg"]CBS News - FBI Foreknowledge of the 1993 World Trade Center Bombing - YouTube

11. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Not this shit again....

12. Zzap

Zzap Member

what shit is that?

The foolishness that the government is forcing on to the world?

Which side of the coin are you on?

Do you believe that airplanes made of lightweight alum can simply fly right into a building from wingtip to wingtip like this?

[​IMG]

Its what the US government wants the world to believe.

The media showed us the hezerkoni clip adfuckingnoxiouslyhominen for 5 years but have you ever seen it in slo mo?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pretty damning huh? I presume you know where the sun is compared to the shadows on the building and what is that white dusty stuff expanding then being sucked in before the impact anyway? and we can tell by the shadow that it was early morning because the sun was rising in the southwest.

That is after all the "proof" that 175 went in right?

13. Zzap

Zzap Member

Oh yeh and despite all the firefighters and emts and photos showing molten metal here is nist chief engineer john gross who denied the existence of molten metal just sittin there on that sack o seeds!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

well ok standing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs_ogSbQFbM"]Gross Willful Negligence with NIST Denial of Molten Metal

14. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

The term adfuckingnoxiouslyhominem doesn't even begin to make sense. Obfuckingnoxiously? Sure.

15. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

In addition to the FBI having foreknowledge of the original attack on the WTC, when Terry Nichols arrived in the Philippines he didn’t know his head from his ass and when he left he knew how to build bombs; the first words from President Clinton after the Oklahoma City bombing “God I hope there’s no middle east connection” there’s no doubt he knew of Terry Nichols activities in the Philippines and the obvious connection with Ramsey Yousef.

Regarding TWA flight 800; on July 17th Ramsey Yousef was on trial in New York district court and while in prison he sent out a message to a friend through an FBI informant alerting the US Government of a likely attack against an airliner. That is why the military all along the east coast was on its highest state of alert since the Cuban missile crisis. :eek:

Hotwater

16. themnax

themnax Senior Member

it was krystal knockt alright. that doesn't mean it wasn't the airplales blowing up aren't what brought down the two main towers by the explosins weakening the level where they hit structurally for the weight above them causing the strucutural collapse. it doesn't mean the suicide planes weren't maned by forign nationals. but it also doesn't mean the troika of rove, rumsfield and cheney, didn't contracat with them to 'do the wet work'. if those three weren't behind planning and ordering it to happen, let them prove so in an open, public, court of law.

building seven is a special case, owing to the nature of materials stored there, it is not unreasonable it might have been built from the beginning with a self destruct build in. the pentagon may be another special case, although i do believe an airplane did hit it.

at any rate, the problem with what we are told, is less in how it was done, as why, and who actually planned it.

and yes the red carpet was rolled out and the way paved for those who actually participated, to get into the country and receive their flight training.

and i do mean knowingly and deliberately under orders from the highest (meaning rove, rumsfield and cheny) level.

again, if not, let them prove this in an open and public court of law.

why was ben lauden eventually killed? for one reason: to keep him from spilling the beans about who actually hired him to carry the attack out, and who and what had been funding al-cia-duh, all along.