The would you rather game

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by ProfessorGroove, May 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the gift of gratification is itself the greatest gratification.

would you rather be the greatest artist in the world and never impress anyone or be able to sell anything, or,
    or be the most sought after, for who knows why, but never develop the slightest ability or means, to express creatively your personal aesthetic?

2. Jude96

Jude96 Members

I'd rather be the best and enjoy it in my own way in my quiet little house in upstate NY. That would be fine by me.

would you rather not be able to taste anything ever again or feel like you are constantly hungry?

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

not being able to taste i have experienced a lot less then constant hunger, so i'd have to go with that.

would you rather be lost in the woods or in a city (neither are your home and both might or might not have dangerous neighborhoods)

4. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Being lost in the woods is so appealing - take me there

Would you rather:
    Go forward in time where you are old though you are weathy?
    - or - back to the day when younger and though poor, had dreams to make fortune?

5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i'd go for older because my younger life was a lot of frustrations.

would you rather die heroically for some cause, (at a relatively young age, at leas younger then 50, or maybe even 30)
    or live a mostly quiet life that was twice as long as anything human today expects to?
    (in both cases well enough off, to eat a healthy diverse and satisfying diet, and have a reasonably nice place to live)

6. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I think that needs a sense of balance, but I would certainly not want to die of boredom.

How would you choose between a television with the picture at the front and the speaker at the back and one with the speaker at the front and the screen at the back.??? :D:D:D

7. themnax

themnax Senior Member

just turn it around, but why would i want to waste time on a television when i can tell my own vision by making my own animations?
    (dieing of boredom is exactly what i would do watching the crap of idiots trying to beat each other over the head which seems to be most of what's on television any more where i live)

which would you rather have, something that impresses everyone else, or something you actually enjoy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.