The worst smoking day

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Twizz, May 29, 2006.

1. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

u must be mistaken my friend... i just picked up an eight of some choice trees, laden in crystals for only 45$

2. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

ah... summer has arrived... nothin like that 90+F temp with the 80%+ humidity... god.. gotta love minnesota... actually after the first day or two... its not that bad... i adjust pretty quickly... im always out fishing or throwing disc... so i have to adjust to it.. or give up two things i love to do... but when i come home... im greeted to AC and a fan :D

3. Mr Fancy Pants

Mr Fancy Pants Member

last time i smoked outside in the heat it was like 100 degree weather. i went inside and i think it was because of the heat and smoking i couldnt stop throwing up

4. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

midtown I had an apartment on Grand and Washington

5. OstrOsized

OstrOsized Member

Just get the shorts and sandals on and any other clothes to keep you cool, and go find a cool place outside to smoke. I love the nice weather, makes me happy. If the heat is making the smoke harsh, get some nice ice cold water for the bong/bubbler ;).

6. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

Fuck, this reminds me of something. Last night I had a party at my house, couple of kegs, just chillin whatever... it started to thunderstorm so I moved the entire party into my huge barn, and the rain hittin the roof was absolutely great.... the boys were pickin' good tunes... plenty of good food, liquor, friends, music... and of course ganja... :) it was seriously a very happy night, even though i'm running on pretty much no sleep.....

7. touch_me

touch_me Member

woah thats awesome.

8. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

i love summer. time to ride my bike to the beach, chill with half nekkid chicks, getting stoned and drunk in boats, getting laid. i love it

9. Mr Fancy Pants

Mr Fancy Pants Member

your right. i smoked in my dealers garage with a bubbler it was the best high ive had in forever