The worlds problems anger me, I despaire...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Ediction421, May 22, 2004.

1. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Man today I feel like the world is just fucked. So many bad, evil thing's are just left to go on unchecked. Whats worse everyone can agree that world peace and union are the best thing we could do, but when it comes down to it we all get caught up in ourselves and won't change to do it. Fuck this, really, Shit like this can get to people like me who, oddly enough, care about others more than themselves. Then sometimes these people lash out, except takeing it out by doing something stupid that usually just negatively effects themselve's. What the fuck world? I try not ta give up, but now it's gettin hard to put up as everything around here just gets more fucked up and even the honest eventually seem to give in. I can't look out and I can't look within and it's beggining to seem like there's no way to win...

I think way to much to get lost in small pointless thing's that don't seem to have any real meaning or offer no real form of accomplishment and improvement.

Anyways, nothing else that seems rational to do but keep on trying. But really, there's a reason I don't cry when people die.