The world is against me

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by oreodonut, Mar 12, 2008.

1. oreodonut

oreodonut Member

I honestly believe it sometimes.

I wish I had never met some of the people I did. I wish I was just another mindless sheep who thought you could OD from a joint, lol.

And it's more frightening because when you think about it, does anything we know actually matter? Everything goes away. Being an atheist sucks sometimes.

2. laurenq

laurenq Member

ahh i see what your saying

i guess i ask myself the same question sometimes

my freinds joke around that im paranoid because i think people hate me but thats pretty common i think

3. ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO Senior Member

What world... Worlds are what you create them to be.... Change your mind change the world..... I see something I cant explaine,,, its my world..... Talking bout my world.....my world...

4. Jimmy420

Jimmy420 Member

you might just be against the world..who know but you, take a walk in the woods on a summer day with some shrooms and weed, youl see

5. Barbuchon

Barbuchon Member

yeah so you can be sure he'll be paranoid as fuck... young punk

6. boom1234

boom1234 Member

To me it seems like life is completely pointless sometimes.
    Anything or anyone we love and care about is just gonna end so whats the point in living? if its just gunna end sooner or later.
    i think the only thing humans should be doing on earth is trying to figure out what happens after death.
    forget everything else. whats the point in education. its not gunna help you after death is it. its a waste of child hood cos all its for is to get a job to earn money. and then what happens?? we just die :|
    but then again. life can be so amazing.
    chilling on the beach. with a spliff and ure mates. hmmm.

7. rainbowedskylover

rainbowedskylover Senior Member

i know the feeling man. it happens when you are confronted with the fact that your thoughts on how society schould work are so different from reality. at least, i think that this is what is happening. it seems like you live in the wrong place, though i don't think there are many places where smoking pot is fully accepted and if you live in a place where it sucks to be an atheist, man gotta be hard. just hang on and figure out what you wanna do and where you wanna go in your life. not being a sheep means you have thoughts for yourself and it shows that youc an grow into a creative progressive thinker if you put the efforts in it.

going into nature on a summer day on shrooms might be quite enlightening, never quite done it like that, but you can read wonderful stories on it elsewhere on this site. the downside is that is a heavy experience in an emotional and psychological sense. you might feel connected to the world, but most of the time trips also confront you with yourself in an unescapable way

8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Remember that it's good for the world that you don't wan't to be a sheep, even if most people in it think it isn't. Oh yeah, and when the world's against you, it's not personal. :)

9. rainbowedskylover

rainbowedskylover Senior Member

its nothing personal hahaha, that massive and true too