The word "mark" and "that"are used to obscure truths

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by bourne1978, Sep 16, 2021.

1. bourne1978

bourne1978 Members

"Revelation 13 (kjv)

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

^I believe that the term "right hand" is used to obscure: "agreement"

^I believe that the word "foreheads" is used to obscure: "parental or guardian agreement"

^I believe that the words "mark" are used to obscure: "monthly anti-psychotic injection"

^I believe that particular "that" word is used to obscure: "the absorption into ultimate reality"

Revelation 13:16-18 of the kjv fully decoded by me:

16And She causes the first Beast, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a monthly anti-psychotic injection in Their agreement, or in Their parental or guardian agreement: 17And the absorption into ultimate reality no man might buy or sell, save He that had the monthly anti-psychotic injection, or the name of the first Beast (Dick), or the number of His name (infinity). 18In paradise is wisdom. Let Him that hath understanding count the number of the first Beast (one): for it is the number of a man (infinity); and His number (one) is Incestuous.

Sounds about right, huh?

2. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator