The Wonder Years

Discussion in 'Classic TV' started by FoxeyLady, Sep 20, 2004.

1. graxton

graxton Member

Kevin Arnold looks like a mini Jay Leno.

2. AlexaHunters

AlexaHunters Guest

1) I super love this show! The Wonder Years is a part of my growing up stage. I like the plot because it’s pretty realistic and most likely happen to every teenager that’s why I find very attached to this show. You can see how Kevin grew up and dealt with every happiness and sometimes loneliness of life. It also shows the tight friendship of him and his best friend Paul and also with his puppy love Winnie Cooper! So surprised I saw Winnie Cooper or Danica in the recent Avril Lavigne’s Rock ‘n Roll video. Have you seen it already?! lmao She’s fully grown-up! Anyway, back to the main topic. I hope there will be a reunion for the whole cast of this show, like a movie tribute, what do you think, guys? I do still watch this show until now, my husband gave a DVD boxset of this show which really surprised me because it has all the full episodes from the entire 6 seasons and a well-reserved quality. If I can remember I think he bought it at yourdvdcorner . com. I’m just so happy for bringing these good memories of childhood once more. Can’t find any show like this one nowadays. Geez.

3. Cavlin

Cavlin Banned

yes,i remember..daily i followed this show.

4. HighlyMotivated

HighlyMotivated Members

Classic one of my favorites
    best soundtrack

mysticblu21 likes this.
  5. I like the episode where they follow the kid into the storm drain. I think Riders on the Storm plays and Paul is like, "We're spelunking lunking lunking!"

mysticblu21 likes this.
  6. Dannii

Dannii Members

One of my all time fave TV shows! Kevin and Winnie are adorable. :hearteyes:
    I love the episode when Kevin throws a party while his parents are out of town, his house gets trashed, and when his parents come home his dad blames brother Wayne, and Wayne took the blame. True brotherly love.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  7. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

I use to be addicted to that show when i was a kid. Enjoyed it.

Dannii and mysticblu21 like this.
  8. Dannii

Dannii Members

I recently watched behind the scenes, on youtube, it showed Danika doing her studies in an on set class, and Fred was chatting to the presenter. :smiley:

9. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

One of my favorite shows. One of the few TV shows I watched from the beginning. I was sad to see the end, though I knew that day was coming.
    Kevin was a good "everyman" kind of kid. Never knew why someone from southern California would be a fan of a football team on the opposite side of the country. Wasted his time on Winnie Cooper, though she didn't beg for his attention most of the time. His brother was a dick to him most of the time, though his girlfriend dumping him was a humbling experience. He had a nice Corvair. The old man was a typical emotionally distant guy.
    Kevin sure had his share of girlfriends. My favorite was the tomboyish "buddy." Too bad none of them ever worked out for any significant length of time. Would you like some butter?

10. Dax

Dax Members