The Witchhunt

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by AquaLight, Jun 25, 2013.

1. AquaLight

AquaLight Senior Member

CNN is sending its reporters on every plane that Snowden might take. And they're pushing out an article every hour on how the US can get Snowden back (they even suggested a military option), how and why other countries are not being cooperative.. !!

The guy must be carrying a gold mine of intel with him if they want his head so badly.. What a piece of shit Obama is!

2. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

Claims are being made by the Republitards that history will look disfavorably upon Snowden. As usual, however, it will be America that ends up looking bad.

3. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I think the Russains want a look at what he has on his lap tops . Its hard to imagion they will let he leave Moscow with out talking to him . I am glad I am not him .

4. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

Meddling pricks. Its like when they've kidnapped people from Italy without Italian consent. They murdered another Italian woman in Iraq. Thats just the well known cases.

They also torture foreign nationals on home soil in places like Bu.lgaria, when its not even anything to do with terrorism..(That one isn't widely known about).

If you break intl law, you must pay the consequences. The Kenyan idiot and his Neo-con bosses need to grow up.

5. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I just had this wild thought , what if Snowden is bluffing , he just wants 5 min. of fame . The Rusains beat him for days only to find he has nothing , his head and lap tops are empty . Just my wild thoughts .

6. AquaLight

AquaLight Senior Member

He obviously has something if Obama is so thirsty for his blood.

7. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

The real question is what is CNN not reporting, while its reporters engage in a worldwide wild goose chase.

8. odonII

odonII O

When you said CNN did you mean CIA? As I'm not sure why you would add the last sentence if you were talking about a media whitchunt. ;)

I'm not sure they are posting an article every hour. I can see them running with the same story on their rolling news TV station.

9. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

They're trying to send a message. It's all psychological.

10. odonII

odonII O

Military action
    Highly unlikely, experts say.
    The U.S. military could take the extraordinary stop of trying to intercept Snowden's flight and force it to land or if it entered U.S. air space, air traffic controllers could tell the pilot to land.
    "That would create a colossal international incident and I just don't believe the president wants to do that," said Jonathan Turley, a law professor at George Washington University.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/06/24/politics/nsa-snowden-options/index.html?hpt=hp_inthenews

I think you might be over-egging this one AquaLight

11. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

12. odonII

odonII O

o_O

13. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

A cnn link to a story on Snoden .
    Speaking to reporters in Finland on Tuesday, Russian President Vladimir Putin said fugitive NSA leaker Edward Snowden remains in the transit zone at the international airport in Moscow.

"He is a transit passenger in the transit zone and is still there now," Putin said. "Mr. Snowden is a free man. The sooner he selects his final destination point, the better both for us and for himself."

Putin said Snowden's arrival in Russia was "completely unexpected."

[Original story posted at 8:53 a.m. Monday]

This would look like Russia has no intest in talking to him

p.s. hear is that link http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/25/politics/nsa-leak/index.html?hpt=wo_c1

14. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

So... let's see... now he is (legally) in Russia and getting ready to leave there. For...where? And he is now saying he has more info to divulge.. could it be something we don't already know this time?