The Wisdom of Collective Ignorance

Discussion in 'Writers Forum' started by wooleeheron, Jul 27, 2021.

1. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Bullshit Fuzzy Logic | WritersCafe.org | The Online Writing Community

Infinitely Diverse Insane Combinations | WritersCafe.org | The Online Writing Community

A few people have expressed interest in my progress, but this is the first time I've gotten the book to the point where its easier to show people what its about. Its mathematical, expressing the analog logic of the Tao Te Ching, while the chapters provide the wave-like expression, and the poetry the particle-like, for the same mathematics. Its one thing for someone to say mathematics can all be expressed in words, but this book describes how to use systems logics to describe any kind of mathematics or linguistics you prefer. Its a theory of everything and nothing, that the computers will soon be able to imitate, but by my writing it all down now, it could save us decades.

I have yet to update the poetry, but its spooky to read. Its 200 pages of poetry, that is all exactly word perfect and complete, as if a machine spit them out.