The "What does TNS win?" magical mystery thread-a-rama of fun !

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Voyage, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

Continued from the bump thread...

So whatcha say Sir TNS? Stick with the dolla via USPS, or go for door #2 ?

Challenge is, find 3 more psychedelic/drug references in the video. You name them and then we'll put it to a vote here or at the stoners lounge. If more than half agree they're references to tripping or drugs, even vaguely, you win. If they say no, then, no dolla for you.
    And stop thinking it's just a one dollar bill in the mail like you said,
    it's a tripping dolla guaranteed to bring good karma to your next trip :)

[​IMG]

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

lol This should be fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te0V71sGoxA"]Motorcycle vs. Car Drift Battle 2 - YouTube

We've already established that "HPPD" makes an appearance in the video, both on the police car and the dashboard cam footage, so we'll exclude that.

At ~2:33, there is a street sign that appears to read "GRASS VLY"(Grass Valley). Also, snakes are shown throughout the video, and the road is winding like a snake, which could signify Jim Morrison's "ride the snake" metaphor. Then, toward the end of the video, a sign reads, "end of road", which could signify the end of a trip. The cop is also shown shoving his gun down the snake's throat, which could signify the abortion of a trip.

All of these examples are pretty vague and could be attributed to pareidolia though, and I'm preparing to dose some Moxy in a few minutes, so my mind is leaning toward these things as being psychedelic references, regardless of how vague they may be. lol

3. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

awesome !
    i just popped on before bed, i've been out all day having fun. can't really devote much but to say
    Grass Valley was an obvious reference I had in mind, that's one. You were watching... ;)
    The other two are vague, yes, but there's quite a few vague ones, the snake/morrison one i didn't see for example.
    So, in fairness, it's up to the vote. i vote two thumbs up on grass valley, "eh" on the other two. :) (there are some more obvious ones, "i think".) you opted for this option so, you need two more votes or its 'end of the road' time. :)
    The idea with these references is that i had been given a heads up when it first got sent to me that the whole weed/trip/drugs thing was deliberately written into it. Point is, you're not looking to find things that aren't there, they were intended to be on the down low but recognizable.

4. TopNotchStoner

Having just finished watching the video while tripping my nuts off, I can't say I noticed any more references, whether subtle or blatant.

However, in my psychedelic-state, I perceive the entire video as being representative of psychedelia. It starts off with a couple of dudes just having fun on their motorcycles, but it quickly becomes more serious. When faced with the opportunity to take the "short-cut", they(perhaps "they" are two sides of the same mind, with one side being more reluctant than the other?) choose to take the other, more difficult path(further down the rabbit hole?), which leads to some "on-the-edge" and "fearful", but rewarding, moments. Then comes the "end of road", which would be the end of the trip(gradually or abruptly, depending on the trip). In essense.......the smooth/fun/free/gradual/gentle/whatever comeup, the escalation to the "balls-to-the-wall" climax/peak/plateau, then the comedown.

I'm sorry it keeps coming back to this, but I'm gonna have to go back to the Morrison reference, because my interpretation of the motorcycle video made me reflect even more on Morrison's words. lol "The End" is, imo, THE authoritative representation of the psychedelic experience. A gentle comeup, slowly increasing in intensity, and finally culminating in an all-out and, seemingly, relentless barrage on the senses before gradually fading out:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6vnoKxjNow"]The Doors - The end - YouTube

Anyway.............I'm trippin sack and rambling. Excuse me:tongue:

5. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

we can just leave this sit till others chime in... if ever, as far as i'm concerned, that more than qualifies. seriously, this was just supposed to be a fun game that came to me the other day when i came across this in my old email from a couple years back. i noticed while watching it again after a long time, while smoking a bowl, that my friend had said the original idea was not far at all from your version... really dude... while the game was meant to be " hey, watch close and see if you can pick up the dozens of subliminal references and name 3" what you did was pick up on the actual story theme itself.
    joking aside now, you must be a TNS, cause only a true stoner/psychonaut would be able to piece that together. not one 'straight' motorcycle friend of mine has ever noticed that without it being pointed out. (out of 5 or 6 peeps or so)

Forget the vote, you nailed it. PM me, hope your trip last night was... nice :)

[​IMG]

6. TopNotchStoner

lol Or maybe it was because I was tripping pretty hard, at the time:tongue: Regardless, it was interesting and fun to explore the metaphors and symbolisms as I perceived them in my altered/enhanced state-of-mind, so I thank you, good sir:D

7. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

fuckin cheater

[​IMG]

8. TopNotchStoner

lulz:tongue:

9. TopNotchStoner

Oddly enough, this song(specifically the second verse) helped me to come to this conclusion. This song is about the artist's alter-egos(Taryn Larue and Mr. Trin) battling eachother inside his mind. It's easily the deepest and most creative song I've ever heard, and I urge you(Voyage and everyone else) to listen to it..........every word.........closely. It's mind-blowing(I'm tripping again, btw:tongue: )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rpk6y_JQVE"]Taryn LaRue - Schizotypal Paranoia [1080pHD] *DOWNLOAD* - YouTube