The way men's jeans fit around the ankles these days

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by Idle_Billy, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

mind-reader.
    :p

I was actually looking at a few different styles. I'll have a bit of spare money coming in, and part of it's budgeted for clothing...

2. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

but not to derail too much, that's part of why I actually like kilts, is I hate the whole ankle war going on down there. and being a larger guy, evidently if you have a thick waist, you're a hobbit, and if you've got long legs, you're so thin if you turned sideways, you vanish.

3. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Having loved the 80's tight jeans look, when the 90's rolled in and the baggy jeans became ridiculously popular, I was one of those extremely rare teen males who kept wearing tight jeans throughout the very era of anti-tightness. In truth, I was just holding onto the 80's look, and in the recent years, the way I dress basically came back in style. I don't care if they call it emo, scene, whatever; I personally like the look. The fact is that the tight jeans are widely available again, unlike in the dreaded 90's when no jeans store carried skin tight jeans. These days, I tend to go for those skinny jeans, but I don't get the same issue as the OP. Perhaps a pair of bootcut jeans could be a solution. I love bootcut jeans, but they are slightly harder to come by these days, at least in my case. But for those of us lovers of tight jeans and metal that features some good shredding, the 21st century has been treating us rather well so far, I think.

goodearth likes this.