The wars in the middle east

Discussion in 'Protest' started by Sunflower Sky, May 26, 2010.

1. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

Israel is seeking to achieve a "strategic" or a "hegemonic" military advantage in the region.

When we hear the word "profit" we immediately think of money.

2. Sunflower Sky

Sunflower Sky Member

I've read quite a few of your posts and you sound pretty anti-semetic...
    And you know pretty much everyone in the middle east wants to blow israel off the map, right? And the gvt is profiting from these wars.

3. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

Do you really think the powers that run the USA give a damn what some citizens writing letters think? I'm not being a pessimist, I'm simply being realistic.

4. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

5. guy

guy Senior Member

ever read the old testament?

i suggest you do

the old testament is all about killing the infidel and stealing his women, a nice touch in the old testament is how its adherents should kill husbands and wives of the infidel and any child that isn't a virgin. in that way they can then steal the children that are left after the massacre and fuck them now or later on.

the people of abraham, moses and the jewish people have never actually owned israel, someone was always there before them. abraham was an iraqi, he travelled to canaan. jerusalem was actually a canaanite city. when things got bad in canaan they went down to egypt for some good times and feed off the egyptians who eventually tired of them (in the meantime they didn't feel so bad to not get involved in the egyptians wars on their neighbours)

by the time the jewish people left egypt and went back to canaan, guess what, the original people were still living there!! the jewish people were told to kill everyone.

the problem is that unless you have read the political manifesto of the old terstament and all of those who follow it you will never understand what they have done in the past and what they intend to do in the future.

the god of the old testament is not good it is evil

6. Sunflower Sky

Sunflower Sky Member

that doesn't mean that a lot of his posts aren't anti-semetic.

7. guy

guy Senior Member

if you follow an evil god i'm rather afraid it comes with the territory, yes people are going to complain about you killing people, torturing them and stealing their belongings in the name of jehovah.

have a look for yourself in the old testament. when jesus came along and started telling people they didn't need to be evil it annoyed the jewish authorities no end so they advised the romans to get rid of him for the good of the community and civil order (you can read this in the new testament). what excited people about the teachings of jesus was that they didn't need to be evil any more to please jehovah (not that i believe that jesus was a god).

8. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li8objISiNY"]YouTube- Exposing Israel (MUST SEE!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW1-_JmXQt0&feature=related"]YouTube- Video Israel Doesn't Want You to See

Jeremiah, Chapter 51 (King James Version):

19 The portion of Jacob is not like them; for he is the former of all things: and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: the LORD of hosts is his name.

20 Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;

21 And with thee will I break in pieces the horse and his rider; and with thee will I break in pieces the chariot and his rider;

22 With thee also will I break in pieces man and woman; and with thee will I break in pieces old and young; and with thee will I break in pieces the young man and the maid;

9. guy

guy Senior Member

at the end of the old testament the jews were still unable to kill and destroy the peoples of the lands claimed by the old testament.

jehovah and his wicked ways failed, his followers are failing today because the message that jehovah represents is failure.

10. Sunflower Sky

Sunflower Sky Member

i suppose if you guys believe that...

11. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

I don't believe in the Jewish God .... but it just so happens that there are a few million zionist fanatics in the State of Israel who actually DO believe in him. I would say that this definitely presents a cause for alarm, and not just owing to the fact that Israel is known for being in possession of a nuclear arsenal. Israel is the modern incarnation of that famous genocidal tribe which is outlined in the Old Testament, and so, as the war-babies of God, the zionists aren't very likely to show any sense of restraint as they go about the business of waging genocide against the rest of the human race, but the one thing that's REALLY SCARY about the whole situation is that we have these people all over the place in the government and in the newsmedia. The US government is totally infested by their presence; we have them in the White House, we have them in the Pentagon, and we have them in both houses of Congress; they're just about running the entire show, and they're doing it all for the benefit of Israel, which is actively seeking to destroy us.

12. DrewSpeaksTrue

DrewSpeaksTrue Member

Thats exactly how I feel!

13. guy

guy Senior Member

oh i don't believe a word of it

i'm just quoting from the manual

if you haven't read through the old testament you can't understand the hate.

religious teaching says there can be no negotiation

14. guy

guy Senior Member

the main thing for people to do is try to understand that you have seriously mentally ill people who believe in jehovah and trying to kill everyone. thery believe that god talks to them and tells them to kill people sometimes.

like mentally ill people i think we need to have understanding of their illness but not play along with bizarre the reasoning and acts of mentally ill people.

these people need professional help.

mentally ill people need some calm space and help, playing along with their "reality" will only make things worse in the long run.

15. Alonzep

Alonzep Member

Why do u call "mentaly ill people" to those who believe in Jehovah?

Bah.

16. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2l2KFhEUmA&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Israel attacks USA ship at 19:67

17. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

18. Sunflower Sky

Sunflower Sky Member

So pretty much, what most of you guys are saying is it's the extremists. like those westboro baptist freaks