The Warriors

Discussion in 'Cult Movies' started by josh55116, Apr 10, 2007.

1. josh55116

josh55116 Member

2. Chaseman80

Chaseman80 Member

yeah I really liked that movie. I bought the game at a point but it was too easy. Ajax was one of my favorites to. Its one of those movies you can watch over and over and get more each time.

3. Jim

Jim Senior Member

I really liked this movie. It's one of those where I can't really put my finger on why though...

I think it held a good atmosphere throughout and had tension and drama with a fairly limited plot outline. Which is a sucess in itself for the director and actors.

4. Yellow Hat17

Yellow Hat17 Member

Oh that movies funny... I liked the Game. [​IMG]

5. Dragonchaser

Dragonchaser Member

Agreed with Jim, that Walter Hill's atmosphere and tension was amazing. Dare I invite criticism by suggesting the 'fable'-like quality of the narrative in general. The streets of New York all seem familiar and not real at the same time. Kind of a meta-reality akin to the WATCHMEN as an impossibility or alternate reality, but still plausible as 'reality'. And I did love the characters and action, with some unforgettable moments...

'Warriors... Come out and pla-a-a-y...'

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUAacbCcouA"]in the city joe walsh - YouTube