The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'TV Dramas' started by LoveBuzz, Jul 31, 2012.

1. aesthetic

aesthetic Z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OILWdYfDuzk

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Next weeks episode is going to suck. A whole episode about Beth. Ugh. And Darrel, he'll be a sob story all through it. =[

3. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Been wondering what happened to her for half a year. If it takes a waste of an episode to find out then so be it.

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i was guessing she was probably taken to some facility where they breed fresh meat babies

5. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I didnt think she was taken at all until they mentioned it on talking dead last week.

6. vance2335

vance2335 Banned

It appears that she was taken and given a little beating also. From Darryl's reaction I am not sure if Carol is dead or just left. But I don't think it will be a waste to show what happened to Beth as it gives a new look at what others are doing in this time.

7. AiryFox

AiryFox Member

Some people lost interest in it, probably because they were too concerned comparing it to the comic than enjoying the show, but I believe the show has only been becoming better with each episode.

8. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I hate when I hear "that wasnt in the comic".
    Good i dont want it to be a word for word copy of the comic. If it was then why even read the comic.( Or watch the show depending on your interests.)

9. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

Back next sunday :punk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv4-F6Q-1FQ

10. I watched many seasons -- I'm not sure how many. I know I got past the whole Governor thing, but I haven't seen the new ones. It would be much better if they would stop running from the zombies and start organizing to take the world back. When does that happen?

11. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Most likely when there is not hoardes of thousands of zombies attacking whatever building people make their homes in.

12. The longer they wait there are only going to be more. The zombies aren't organized. Every so often go out and spray them with bullets and run.

13. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

well that was a good episode...i didnt like that character anyway

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Neither did I. There's no place for sooks in zombie world.

15. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

if "sooks" means big man-pussy i agree

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Thass exact what I'm getting at. :D

I got no time for crying pussys in tv shows. :d

How bout that chest and head shot front view from Rick? :D that was cool gore.

17. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

He was struggling with that old man zombie.

18. solidstate

solidstate Guest

[​IMG]

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I gave up on this show half way through season 2, hadnt touched it for a couple years.

This week decided to get back into it and got sucked in, 20 episodes in a week

That ep iin season 3 when Lori has the baby, OM frickin G, episode should have won an emmy, I finished watchin that, and I was like, if that wasnt the best darn 42 mins of illegally downloaded mp4 I dont know what is. Oh the humanity!

I think it was Dale, the reason I gave up in the first place, he was annoying, but since he left, show rocks!

1 person likes this.
  20. AiryFox

AiryFox Member

The season finale is approaching, tomorrow night, and I am eagerly awaiting to watch it. I work too much so I'll have to wait a few days before viewing it, though.