The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'TV Dramas' started by LoveBuzz, Jul 31, 2012.

1. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Every Thursday, my sister and I, sometimes brother would catch up on several different shows together (It was the only time my sister, whom was the oldest had off from work and college). After we were done, my sister would always ask me, "So, what do you think will happen next?" Always told her that until the characters know, we won't know. I guess I didn't want to think about it, so I can allow myself that fangirl moment.

Honestly I don't know what will come of the characters in season five.

BUT, YOU ASKED, so let's guess! :2thumbsup:

I don't see the people of Terminus as torturous, so I think we won't be exposed to rape, psychological torture and physical abuse, like how we were exposed to that with the Governor. But, like Garrett stated, they're not stupid, they will kill if they need to. Also, I see Terminus more as a cult. In saying that, as of now, Terminus is trying to cleanse the identities of the newcomers; i.e the newcomers in the boxcar. That's why the newcomers' possessions were taken away from them. That also explains the eerie calmness of the community, the room with all the candles and writing, the reason why the newcomers were locked up and not killed. Terminus has to cleanse them first and then brainwash them into the community.

Rick and the others will expose themselves to this idealism, and I think that's how they will escape; being accepted within the community in order to gain trust. Either that or considering Rick is a new kind of fighter, I can see Rick experiencing one of his dissociate episodes when the doors of the boxcar open, revealing one or possibly two guards, coming by to give them food. He will destroy them and the rest will follow. Though, I think that outcome will only serve for one episode and considering these story-lines are extended throughout episodes, I would think the first option will occur because it makes for more episodes. Also, the first storyline will allow us, the audience to empathizes with the people of Terminus and question ourselves for doing so. So, it won't be a simple good vs bad. As of now, we see them as psychopaths, bad... so it's easy to dehumanize them, but they're just humans.

Carol, Judith, and Tyreese will show the survivalist elements of the show. What the show started on, fighting some good ol' fashion zombies and living another day in a post-apocalyptic world. I'm not sure if they will join in the fight against Terminus, but I do know the group will all be reunited.

Beth will reappear, not as a zombie.

This is base on not watching or reading any material discussing the show's future. I don't even know which characters are returning next season. I'm basing this on past themes and the rhythm of the show. Also, basing this on what occurred in the season finale.

2. vance2335

vance2335 Banned

Trailer for the new season is out, gives a little info on Terminus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4GAs9TJVjM"]Comic-Con Trailer: The Walking Dead: Season 5 - YouTube

3. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

4. vance2335

vance2335 Banned

Click it, you know you want to. Makes you want to see the season even more. But if you don't want to know what happens with Terminus then don't click it.

5. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Is season 4 on Netfix yet??

6. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

*pushes Vance off a cliff*
    :oops:

Oh, fuck it... I'll click it.

7. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i clicked it yesterday and already forgot some of the things they said about what happens...i take that as a good thing being i will be surprised when the season airs but now i want to click it again because i am missing my fix. hey i will just forget again before october. right?

8. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I guess this is my favorite show. Its the only one i dont have to dvr. (I cant waste time with commercials...aint nobody got time for that)

9. EventHorizon

EventHorizon Member

I like the moral struggle of this show.

I want to be the kind of dad that bites a guys neck out to save my kid from being butt raped.

Fucked up show though, really.

10. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2VCyRga2kk

11. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

just 2 more weeks until new season starts

12. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

one more week

13. solidstate

solidstate Guest

looking forward to it too, 6 days :dizzy2:

14. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

15. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

that was a great season opening

i hope they keep the energy up whole season

1 person likes this.
  16. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

who will be the first survivor to die?

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I dunno about that episode, they got out of Terminus way too fast for my liking, I wanted some history or a better look at the place but it was like what, a couple hours and they broke out? Good to see Morgan at the end there though.

18. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

They spent a season at the farmhouse
    a season at the prison.
    no need to waste another season at one location.

19. aesthetic

aesthetic Z

Who the fuck is beth and why is she the only one who wont die.

My brain hurts right now, im going to bed. This is bullshit

20. vance2335

vance2335 Banned

What are you talking about?