The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'TV Dramas' started by LoveBuzz, Jul 31, 2012.

1. EventHorizon

EventHorizon Member

A number of things could result. She could end up with or finding the governor. She could end up killing the governor as retribution for her mistakes.

The governor is due for his own standalone episode in the next two episodes, mark my words.

2. EventHorizon

EventHorizon Member

The governor returns.

My guess is it will be a standalone episode recapping what the governor has been up too since the end of season three. With either tid bits of current events along the way or a teaser bit at the end.

3. Allisuunshine

Allisuunshine Member

I loooove this show! My all time favorite, deffenitly doesn't get any better :)

4. fraggle_rock

fraggle_rock Member

I made it to the first episode of season 2 and dropped it.
    It was actually kind of boring.

But it seems like some people like it.

5. d0nny

d0nny Member

season 2 was pretty bad. season 3 kinda picked up a little bit.

6. fraggle_rock

fraggle_rock Member

I wasn't overly impressed by season 1 either.

I think the issue I had with it was that there were too many characters who were just being dropped for no reason, other characters who just weren't that interesting, and the lead character is actually pretty shallow.

I thought the first episode was pretty awesome if derivative of 28 days later... but after that it was just a mess.

7. EventHorizon

EventHorizon Member

I think this season is by far the best and its only half over. Since they brought a new producer in...just wow.

RIP Hershel. No more spaghetti Tuesdays on Wednesdays.

8. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I think thats the very reason people like it. Unlike other shows you never know who will survive and who will die.

9. fraggle_rock

fraggle_rock Member

But when someone on the Walking Dead died, I didn't care.

10. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

id never seen this show until Breaking Bad ended...i ended up watching all the previous episodes one after another right before halloween so it all kind of blended together

i like it so far...im glad the prison is over run i was getting tired of that place (just like the farmhouse)

11. Allisuunshine

Allisuunshine Member

I totally agree, this new season made me cheer,laugh, &cry all in one episode! I love it. <3 rip Hershel<3

12. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

story about the actor (Hershel) in case anyone missed it

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/28/scott-wilson-arrested-dui-walking-dead_n_1835665.html

13. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

14. acuarela

acuarela Member

I think only the first season of this show was great, after that it lost some of its magic for me. I still watch it because I like some of the characters and I'm obsessed with anything that revolves in a post-apocalyptical kind of setting. Season 2 had its moments. The rest it's pretty unmemorable, but works as cheap entertaining.

*spoilers*
    I'm happy they're leaving that freaking prison. And that Carol is gone. I so wished she had been killed instead of Hershel.

15. Abra Cadaver

Abra Cadaver Member

Sunday sunday sunday!!!!

16. d0nny

d0nny Member

I live in Newnan. They film this show all around my house. One of my employees is a huge fan and has met every cast member around town at least once. some of them even know her name. She's a mega-fan though. She likes the walking dead like I liked breaking bad.

17. acuarela

acuarela Member

That's really cool. They always seem like really nice people in all the interviews I've seen. There's a lot of good actors on the show. It's fun to see the characters develop so much.

In all this snowy weekends, I re-watched all the episodes and I can appreciate the last two seasons more now. I was crying over some moments and I'm not a crier. I also noticed that Michonne and Rick have really great chemistry, I don't know if it's just friendship because in a way they seem very much alike or something more. I'm kinda hoping that they hook up, they're my two favorite characters. Hershel was my other favorite, but now he's gone :(.

18. d0nny

d0nny Member

I do not want Michonne to hook up with rick.... But I love them both. I love/ed Carol. If someone came into my survival camp with the flu, in their circumstances, I would've done the same thing.

19. acuarela

acuarela Member

Part of me doesn't want them to, because Michonne is so stoic and I think it will take some of that away, but I think there's some sexual tension there. More than I've seen from any other two characters. Maybe I just want them to because I think Rick is so sexy and so is Danaj, well I think she's beautiful in real life, in the show she's always too mad for us to see that. And she looks better without he dreads.

I hate Carol. I always have. I'm glad she's gone, but I'm sure she'll reappear. I just hope they kill her off soon.

20. EventHorizon

EventHorizon Member