The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'TV Dramas' started by LoveBuzz, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

I just can't get into it anymore. I loved it in the beginning, I binged it, and didn't watch it when it first came out. Unlike other series that hold you all the way through, this just lost something last season. I don't care who dies anymore, but Rick was my favorite for a while. :(

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I dunno if he dies. Lol. I just making shit up. :p

3. Because of his dumb motivational speeches seemingly almost every episode. They are getting long in the tooth

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

But without them, all his friends would surely die. :openmouth:

5. etherea

etherea mother of the idiot children

The scenes with carl on his death bed were just too overplayed and in the end we were just "for fuck sake shoot him and be done with it!"

SpacemanSpiff likes this.
  6. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff You Got A Bee On You Hat Staff Member Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

i hope hes smart because i think that kid is going to have trouble finding future roles in acting like mark hamill

7. I wantto see Daryl in some spaghetti westerns.

Carl will probably get a break on some doctor show in 20 years

8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff You Got A Bee On You Hat Staff Member Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

i dont want to see daryl

ever

his hair is so gross looking

9. A little late, but season 8, ep 14 was a cracker

The one where Rick and Morgan kill the saviours that escaped, "I'm out, you go ahead" Rick and Morgan look at each other, evil music starts, then they start hacking at the saviours

Classic scene

Plus it was a bit of a Carol episode as well

the finale this sunday, dont really care about Negan

10. The last ep of season 8

I think the show should have wrapped up there, it was a pretty good finale and the show was getting a bit long in the tooth

But apparently its been renewed for a 9th season

They should have ended TWD there, spun off another show if they felt they could get the ratings, but ended this one here. Season 8 turned out to be pretty lame and I dont see anything interesting to do in season 9

Anyone here still watching this show?

11. SpacemanSpiff

season 9 they probably turn on themselves

thats what happens when the enemy is gone..

12. wilsjane

wilsjane Member

Do you think that they would offer me a part in the film, or would all the zombies bursting out laughing spoil the atmosphere.? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Deidre likes this.
  13. BeatinFeet69

BeatinFeet69 Just another disillusioned tramp

Never liked movies or TV with excessive violence. No matter how harmless it may seem violence being glorified just isn't cool. Not a popular opinion I know but I don't care

14. Thats ok, i dont care either

15. You wouldnt need much makeup

Only joking

wilsjane likes this.
  16. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

lol I think the zombies are even bored with the plot, now.

wilsjane likes this.