The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'TV' started by dabla, Nov 1, 2010.

1. La Ya Ya

La Ya Ya Fueled by Espresso Lifetime Supporter

Danged right I want a weekly zombie attack!!! I like it better when everyone is together and fighting off the aggressors or the zombies or both. I'm still not over the lose of Abraham....he was my favorite for the most part. The seasons that show everyone going off on their own adventures don't make me so happy. I like a good group effort.

2. It will be more interesting again once Negan is dead. Usually they've got some kind of objective that keeps the show interesting, but right now we don't really know what it's building towards. Except that I'm pretty sure Negan is going to die a horrible death.

But after that, I'm curious as to what will happen. Are they just going to stay in Alexandria and live happy little quaint lives forever? Doesn't seem like that would happen, though if it were a zombie apocalypse it seems like as safe a place as any to be.

3. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

Another crazy psychotic camp leader.

4. La Ya Ya

I'm happy with this week's episode. Things are moving in the right direction now!

5. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

If there was a weekly episode fighting zombies and everyone survived then you would get bored of it well before the 7th season. It's interesting because you don't know who will die and even if they survive you don't know who will be ripped from the group for a while.

6. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

It's a shit show with shit actors and a shit plot.
    It was always a bit shit, but now it's total shit.

Advice for the girls,
    Don't wear shorts and crop tops, zombies can't bite through leather.

7. The Walking Dickhead

Their minges would soon start smelling worse than the zombies

8. La Ya Ya

Hey ya old minge sniffer stay out of our drawers!!!

9. La Ya Ya

I'd be going around in one of those old suits of armour that the knights wore.

1 person likes this.
  10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Well hopefully the end of the last ep means things will be getting back on track and they are going to go to war with Negan and his cronies

Enough of this falling in line bullshit

11. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Maybe better protection but your mobility would be shit and painfully uncomfortable .
    They have come a long way in protection since then. Kevlar, hard plastic and dyneema are much more comfortable much more flexible and only give slightly less protection. Let's face it. If you are surrounded by a swarm you are dead no matter what you are wearing.

Nah. I don't think i overthink this stuff.

12. The Walking Dickhead

If you wear armour made with stainless steel then it can be easily cleaned and has the added advantage of being bacteria resistant

13. La Ya Ya

Plus if the armour comes with a sword and battle ax you can hack you way out of the swarm.

14. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

you all go with that . when they overpower you by pure numbers and move on to the next person down the road i will take your armor and hook it up to trip wires outside my camp as i am washing off my shiny riot gear helmet

15. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Should have read the book first.

16. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

they should have opened with that scene i watched it twice and fell asleep before it got to there...figured if i am falling asleep i must not be into this kind of show.
    many people tell me give it another try, i will do that when i have work in the morning and i need a few zzzzs before i start.

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

My favourite GoT episode is when The Dog is hacking a bunch of people to death in an inn over a chicken, that was a laugh.

Him and John Snow my two favourites

If it wasnt for both of them, meh, I dont think I would have bothered with GoT, its a little kooky, and there is a lottttttt of talking

18. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I actually did watch a whole episode. It was when they had a free trial for HBO. The blind girl keeps on getting beat up and the dinky is walking around town talking to a monk.

19. The Walking Dickhead

Anyone else think The Waif is a bit sexy?

Getting off topic here.

Anyway, she was in Fresh Meat and been in a few other things. She looks less like a nun in real life. I'm all about the no make-up girls.

EDIT unless it's Chrissie Hynde

20. gamelilgirl2

gamelilgirl2 Members

the walking dead used to be so good. but honestly the last season didn't really give me the thrills.