the voice of the mushroom

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by Archemetis, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

i wanted to open a disscussion on the voice or the teacher aspect of mushrooms (spirit of the mushroom?) , but dont really know how to begin the dialog.
    i had tripped at least 30-40 times before i had ever even encountered the phenomenon. a few years ago i ate mushrooms one evening and i fell asleep before they kicked in, and had a very vivid dream where the "spirit of the mushroom" came and spoke with me. all i remember of the conversation was the voice saying, "we are more interested in you at this time than you are in us" after that i woke up and kept tripping. since then though everytime i eat mushrooms i am in communion with the voice, that relates specific infomation to me about many different things. the voice dosent really speak, i would describe it as a telepathic voice.

iv had to ask the question..."is the voice a deeper part of myself? or is it really an external conciousness that iv taken in?" these are equal possibilities, and i dont know for sure at this time. perhaps i should eat mushrooms again, (its been over 2 years)

im curious if others here have an understanding of what im talking about? ever encountered the voice? if so feel free to expand on the subject where you can.

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

What's the difference? Where does you consciousness end, and another begin?

3. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

good questions, and a good reminder to not take the mind fuck seriously. it is the message that is important, not the messenger.

4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

the messenger is the message is the receiver is the transmitter is the relayer is the transcriber is the translator is the medium is the mode is the means is the messenger

5. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

This subject still baffles me and has not been made any more comprehensible as time goes by. I was over 100 experiences with mushrooms before I began direct communion with a higher intelligence than my own. But for me, it was the silent Om throbbing away in every thread, transmitting visions to my open eyes

6. enk

enk Member

Pineal gland

This is wonderful!
    A perfect description =D

7. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

Yes.

The question that remains, what is consciousness?

8. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

i dont know that. its the driving question that pushes me forward. drives me crazy at times.

9. nesta

nesta Banned

i have not personally experienced something similar to this -- on mushrooms.

mushrooms have a definite power about them, though, and i have no reason whatsoever to even slightly doubt your story.

however, when it comes to this quote:
    "is the voice a deeper part of myself? or is it really an external conciousness that iv taken in?"

i am afraid you're missing some other important questions, as well as the fact that the two options you have considered here are only 2 of a huge number of equally valid possibilities.

10. nesta

nesta Banned

also, i think that after 2 years, you've had the time and ability to somewhat integrate this experience and come to terms with it, from what it sounds like. to at least begin to really understand the implications.

my opinion is this is almost the perfect time to try the mushrooms again. best of luck.

11. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

wow you have no idea how much i've been wondering that same question? there is a video with terrence mckenna where he explains that mushrooms is the only psychedelic will speak to your own language such as english or spanish. he says they talk but you can't see them, but with dmt the curtains come up and you can see who is talking. i think you talk to communicate with both your higher self and with other sentient beings. maybe hitting dmt will reveal what is truth and what is false. in the end it is all one big thing anyway.

12. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

im going to the mushroom tonight. what should i ask it?

13. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

be quiet for once and let it do the talking :)

14. hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine Senior Member

Yes. A picture's worth a thousand words but you can fill a library with silence.
    :D:D

15. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

I had a bad trip once and the mushroom lord said "all your base are belong to us"
    and I said "what you say?!"

16. hawaiiankine

if it was a good trip you prolly woulda understood him.

17. hawaiiankine

eat one shroom for english, two for spanish, three for hearing impaired. :cheers2:

18. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Press Start

19. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

^^^:)