The Visitors short movie

Discussion in 'Sci-Fi Movies' started by john sticco Jr, Dec 10, 2022.

1. john sticco Jr

john sticco Jr Newbie

John Robertson a successful businessman living in Las Vegas with his picture-perfect family suddenly loses his wife and Daughter in a tragic car accident. Feeling helpless and saddened by his loss he heads to the desert with hopes of never coming back. Wondering through the desert he encounters a UFO sighting and someone that will help him find closure in his life. Written/Directed/Produced by Giovanni Sticco Co- Directed and filmed by Dale Kamp

link to watch my first ever movie I wrote and produced...

Toker likes this.
  2. Toker

Toker Lifetime Supporter

Well done. Good cinematography, excellent editing gives it a dreamlike quality.

I hope you do more.

3. petrderbikov

petrderbikov Newbie

Good story dude! I loved this movie. I'm generally a fan of different movies and I watch a lot of them, I don't like every movie. But I liked yours. It would be good to see it on 123movies. For me it's just the most convenient to watch there, I don't like it on other platforms. Although now is very popular Netflix, but to be honest, more than half of what they do complete crap.

4. petrderbikov

petrderbikov Newbie

I would also like to say that I really like movies about cars. Manta Manta This is one of my favorite movies in general about cars. I remember the first time I saw it and just fell in love with the movie as I loved it. Recently re-watched it on 123movies and once again made sure it was a good movie. I would like to see some more interesting movies on this subject. Maybe someone can recommend something?