The Vick Experience

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by TheChaosFactor, Jan 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

the eagles have had a lot of bad luck in the past but to say they're not "that good" is kinda crazy.

score as of now....philly-21

min.-7

2. Mui

Mui Senior Member

ANYONE can beat the vikings... the packers SHOULD have beats the vikings, but they majorly fucked up... especially favre...

the vikings are like 9-8 and they have no truly good players.

3. interval_illusion

well, yeah we're talking about favre though so isnt surprizing...

4. Mui

Mui Senior Member

Favre is really good when he wants to be... but other times he just throws way too many interceptions... that's what happened last time in green bay... or else you'd be seeing the pack taking down the eagles right now :D.

but im glad the eagles are beating the vikings, thats for sure...

5. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I'd love a PA bowl but I don't know if Philly can beat the Falcons and I don't know if (I really don't wanna say this) the Steelers will be able to beat the Colts. I have hope in the PA teams but it'll be pretty tough.

6. interval_illusion

yeah he can be really good but he's a bit tempermental... dont even know if that's the word i was looking for but oh well.

i dont really like the packers so yeah, im glad the eagles are beating the vikings too. i really just wanna see an all PA superbowl, that's all :)

7. interval_illusion

hey, now! positive vibes here! positive vibes! ;)

8. Mui

Mui Senior Member

the steelers can stop ANYONE man. they've already shown that.

9. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

pfft.... packer fans... brett favre is washed up, obviously the only person worth mentioning on their team cuz all of them are even worse than the has been favre. Vikes offensive line is awesome, how can you say atlantas blitz game is gonna kill them lol. thats like saying the worse defensive pass is gonna beat the best offense pass game. and who is vick gonna throw to? theres a reason falcons have the best rushing record in the nfl, cuz vick is a shitty QB, he cant pass and he dont have any recievers to throw to anyways

10. Mui

Mui Senior Member

I agree with you there... i personally think they need to get a new quarterback.
    WRONG. I think the packers have the best running line in the whole league... Green is awesome. and davenport.. So is sharper, you cant deny him. and I think longewell is GOD... he never misses.
    Vick is GOD!! he can throw alright... not the best but certainly not bad... and he can scramble like a motherfucker... it puts the defense on a whole nother level.

11. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

No they have the best rushing record cuz he's one of the fastest guys next to Moss. They have a poor passing record because their only receiving weapon is Cumpler and depending on the day, MAYBE Price. Give Vick a Harrison, a Moss, a Ward, a Holt or any other big game player.......and you could kiss all competition goodbye.

12. Eliot

Eliot Member

As the resident HipForums Sports Journalist, I suppose I have to post in this thread.

First of all, Michael Vick is an amazing athlete. However, he is not a great quarterback. Discussion ended.

As for the Colts loss yesterday, as I know many of you will be bugging the shit out of me and gloating that they lost (and by many of you, I mean Adam), I won't talk about them right now. The inside of my mouth is too sour. I will say, however, that I have always hated the Patriots, but now I hate them like I used to hate the Knicks and the Heat, and currently hate the University of Kentucky men's basketball team.

Also, mui is an idiot. Discussion ended. But, just to prove that I'm not saying this out of personal bias, here is why:

Daunte Culpepper, Randy Moss, Corey Chavous, and Bryant McKinnie. And that's just off the top of my head.

That was in reference to Brett Favre and the Green Bay Packers. To which I say, once again, you're an idiot. Things like that are part of what is contributing to the shittiness of sports. Asking the Green Bay Packers to get rid of Brett Favre is like asking the Boston Celtics of years ago to get rid of Bill Russell. Once again, you're an idiot.

Are you saying they have the best run protection offensive line in the league, or that they have the best running line-up in the league? For the best run protection offensive line in the league, you have to go with the Broncos, hands down. As for the best running line-up, to say it's the Packers, is foolish. Davenport is inconsistent and rough around the edges while Ahman Green is turn-over prone. The Steelers (Bettis-Staley), Chiefs {Holmes-Johnson-Blaylock), Vikings (Bennent-Smith-Williams-Moore), and Panthers (Davis-Foster-Goings) have better running line-ups than the Packers. Oh, and, of course, the Broncos (Griffin-Droughns-Bell-Anderson).

Yes, Vick is amazing. But he has yet to prove that he can effectivly and efficiently run an NFL offense without being said offense. And that is why he is, for now, a great player, but not a great quarterback.

13. interval_illusion

i hate the patriots too and they BETTER not win.

BTW, eliot... did you get banned or just create a new name?

14. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

randy moss's ego is as big as his afro. he cant even fit it inside his helmet.

university of kentucky lost to the KU jayhawks on kentucky's own court. this has never happened in the history of KU vs UK. either KU has a really good team this year (they are unbeaten) or UK really isnt that great.

and I will agree with the patriots. they are overrated. tom brady is overrated. and I hope they lose. I dont want to see the pats in the superbowl. I dont want to see another win for the city of boston. they dont deserve it. :D

15. Eliot

Eliot Member

Got banned, and decided to come back with balls and just make it obvious who I am.

16. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

Vick is great on the ground but he has one of the highest interception rates in the NFL. that being said i still say falcons vs. Pats and the falcons come out on top.

17. Eliot

Eliot Member

The Red Sox deserved it.

18. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

IM going to go with atl vs pitt.

19. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

I guess in 87 years, yeah you do deserve it.

st louis had their last national title in 22 years, so I guess boston deserved it more.

20. interval_illusion

why did you get banned?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.