'The Vagina Ass of Lucifer Niggerbastard'

Discussion in 'Humor Books' started by Crowes, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Crowes

Crowes Member

Has anybody read this book? It sound weird, but reminds me of Scrotie McBoogerballs from Southpark. I'm wandering if it is actually funny, or just some fucked up piece of shit.

Heres the description:
    Fired from his job at the Analsausage Fuck Factory, Lucifer Niggerbastard sets off on an epic quest with his compatriots, a burbling sack of babyshit and Rojir the razor-bladed dildo. Written based off an outline of the events of Virgil’s Aeneid scribbled on the back of a cocktail napkin by a drunk, The Vagina Ass of Lucifer Niggerbastard is an epic tale told in a bizarro-author’s take on the ancient Homeric masters. Hey, all writers are thieves. It’s just illegal if the dead author you steal from hasn’t rotted enough yet. Actually, this book is pretty much nothing like the Aeneid. It’s more like the Odyssey, only more fucked up, more epic, and definitely more interesting to read. Is it a commentary on how fucked up things are yet again? Maybe. Probably. Yes. If you don’t have a sense of humor or “bad words” get your ass in a twist, don’t read this fucking book.
    - http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8131491-the-vagina-ass-of-lucifer-niggerbastard

I think I'll try find an ebook version to download, its only 68 pages.

2. gsavage77

gsavage77 Member

Never heard of it. All I can say is Damn! Might be the kind of irreverent Un-PC kind of thing I might find funny, though.

3. Spicey Cat

Spicey Cat DMT Witch (says husband)

With a title like that, it's gotta be stupid.