The USA sucks!!

Discussion in 'Protest' started by Smokey_McPot_420, Aug 12, 2006.

1. Floyder

Floyder Member

They say all other things being equal the simplest explanation is the right one. Therefore isnt it more logical to just assume Bush is an idiot?

2. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

yeah, the u.s.a. sucks!
    so does, the u.k. france, canada... so on and so forth!
    everyone and everyplace sucks. so, what else is new?
    some places and some people suck worst then others!
    the u.s.a. sucks far, far, far less then some other nations i have been to do; in some ways, the u.s.a. sucks worst then a few nations i have been to.
    oh... fuck it! just face it, life sucks!

3. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

Bush is really nothing more than a scapegoat who's taking a "hit" for crimes that were committed by the REAL powers who are lurking behind the throne. The real powers are Zionist Jews, and they exert control over everybody's thought processes by virtue of their ownership of the airwaves and the print newsmedia. Not only does the zionist-run newsmedia set parameters on what constitutes "acceptable" public speech, but it also convinces people to act and to vote against their own true interests. It also convinces people that they should send their children off to foreign wars which help to aid in establishing Israel's regional hegemony in the Middle East.

Yes, and the Zionist Jews also control the government of the USA. So, you can go ahead and you can cast your vote, but at the same time you should keep in mind that the whole thing is totally rigged by the real powers who are lurking behind the throne, who are Zionist Jews. It doesn't really matter who you vote for. The Zionists are going to determine the outcome of the election, and they will even select the candidates for you. No matter who you vote for, the Zionists are going to win the election !

4. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

USA sucks???- - Try Dak-To for a year - (13 months)

Bless this confused yet aware, trying but lazy, greedy but giving, , loving but hateful, ...
    understanding yet bigoted, - we are only a hundred yrs into it- We are a relitively young place still learning from our mistakes
    Keep on the powers that be - the powers that can make a difference- The USA certainly has thier share of issues- but compared to many ,many other places- the USA does not suck.- There is hope, which many other countries do not even have

make a difference!! :cool:
    JJack

5. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

bigcityhillbilly you don't know what your talking about.
    i know what i'm talking about though!
    all levels of the world powerbase have been taken over, by the silcon ice men and women from pluto!
    their secret command headquaters is in the ufo under the white house.
    the plutons have amass their great starships behind our moon, and will invade earth soon, and enslave us all to work in the gas mines of uranus.
    we'er all doomed! you hear me! DOOMED... DOOMED... DOOMED!

i know the truth for one reason only... it is the hat i wear on my head with the antennae, that i made out of aluminum foil. it allows me to hear the plutions thoughts from their command center.
    the doctors were nice enough to let me keep my hat while i sit here in my rubber room, wearing my pajamas... everyone is so nice to me here at the "happy home!"

bigcityhillbilly are you even aware of how full of shit i am, and how wacked out that nutcase of a conspiracy theory is that i dream up?

DAMN PEOPLE! some of you sound as crazy as i do, in my above conspiracy theory... at least, i know my conspiracy theory is all shit! yet, some of you really do belive the shit in your head is really true!
    please... think out the shit you got running around in your heads. PLEASE!

6. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

Yes ... but the facts all seem to indicate that the US government IS being dominated by interests which are loyal to the state of Israel (and the same is true for the US newsmedia). I would also hasten to add that you really didn't prove anything by submitting a whacked-out fabrication. You see, it just doesn't follow that a given theory must be rejected "out of hand" or "a priori" just because you were able to conjure up a piece of pure fiction ....

7. rebelfight420

rebelfight420 Banned

Bigcityhillbilly gotz itt daggum write man dem goddam jewz are fuckin controllin everything.

8. Anonguy15

Anonguy15 Guest

I personally love the United States of America.

I am a proud American.

I am proud of where I come from and I enjoy where I live.

I am not ashamed of that, and I will not aplogize for that. I say that if you someone doesn't like where they live - then they should pack up and move. Problem solved.

9. snowsurf

snowsurf Visitor

U.S. is great our leaders suck. all of them. Check out some Aaron Russo films to see some of the hidden truths the puppet masters dont want you to know:cool:

10. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

America is the shit, there are endless possibilities of life across these 50 states. The 300 million people who live here are luckiest sons of bitches in the world.

11. Rudenoodle

Rudenoodle Minister of propaganda Lifetime Supporter

Everyone wants to be an American :D :patriot:

12. tjh14

tjh14 Guest

I have lived overseas for a couple of years and have NO desire to go back to the good old USA. Except for the third world countries, there are lots of places better than America, especially Europe and parts of Asia. Americans like to engage in all this self talk, usually saying something like "We are the greatest country in the world." But they most likely have never left the country. We are not number one in anything that matters. Certainly we are not the wealthiest, or the most free. We have the biggest defense department, the fattest people, the most rednecks.
    It's a good country, but very backwards in a lot of ways. It is definitely better than Russia. God, what a dreadful place.

13. Mellow Yellow

Mellow Yellow Electrical Banana

I think you hit on it, Americans tend to be very self centered, because that's what our culture promotes, but as an American you don't have to buy into that mentality, that's up to you.

14. thedocisin

thedocisin Member

Hey Smokey, you're free to leave. One less crack pot.

15. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

I think it's unfair to call Americans self centered when geography is taken into account. Europe is surrounded by different countries and cultures, in the space it takes to go from New York to Virginia you could pass 3 very different countries here, all you'd get here is a slightly different accent and IHOPS turning into waffle houses. Our only neighbors for over 3,000 miles are basically Canada(America light with some French speakers) and Mexico.

16. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Leave?????

WE LOVE OUR COUNTRY,WE DONT LOVE WHAT THE SCUMBAGS IN POWER ARE DOING HERE!!!!!!!!!

They are making this country look like shit ALL OVER THE WORLD!!

FOOD COMPANIES ARE ADDING GARBAGE TO FOOD TO TRY AND MAKE PPL SICK SO THEY HAVE TO GO OUT AND SPEND $$$$$$$$$ TO GET BETTER FROM CRAP CAUSED BY THE SHIT IN THE FOOD!!!! (Bad ingredients,stuff known to cause ppl problems)

Perfectly good drinks/food HAVING ARTIFICAL SWEETENERS ADDED FOR NO FUCKING REASON!!!!! (Aspertame/Maltodextrin,etc)

I am so fucking pissed off i can barely type.........

17. thedocisin

thedocisin Member

I think some foil hats are needed for some of the folks on here. You can't even debate the absurd.

18. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

What He said,,, :cheers2:

19. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

"he" is you...

20. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

But he's not tellin'. ;)