The USA sucks!!

Discussion in 'Protest' started by Smokey_McPot_420, Aug 12, 2006.

1. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

it's true.

2. eagle86100

eagle86100 Member

America it's a great country to be born, live and prosper. What I love mostly about the U.S. is the people and the beauty of the country.The Government, on the other hand, from its conception sometimes throughout history it has been known to veer in the wrong direction. Regardless, America is and will always be beautiful. And, ultimately, in a democratic society it's our fault for choosing the wrong leader.

3. Chainz

Chainz Member

What you are, is a 23 year old blubbering imbecile publically declaring your position of sedition, and has come to the attention of the NSA. And I am sure you believe there is a UFO buried under the White House as well. But this harmless delusion is far from the terrorist views that will eventually lead to your own demise. And the sooner, the better. America is fed up with conspiracy theorists and traitors to the heartland. As was mentioned in a previous post, people are absolutely dying in their attempts to leave their own countries and immigrate to the United States. And there you stand, taking up some more deserved persons place in American society. You make me sick.

4. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

I think the whole world doesn't hate the USA. The masses of the world , for the most part , see us as imperfect, often an oppressor, often a humanitarian country, often wrong, often right :confused:
    When the powers that be make disastrous decisions that effect people the world over >the key is in apologizing
    Although the government seems far from making any concessions, showing any humility or even the faintest sign of modesty, the world understands that many American people are hurt by many actions of thier govt, and the world is sympathetic and caring. People in most nations know that American people are no less human than anyone else, trying their best. Governments and massive organisations, however, are frequently the last to realize when such Human emotions need to be brought to the forefront.

America's self perception needs to change, to be brought back to Earth. To be made more modest. Then we might regain respect and sympathy from the rest of the world.

Just one americans opinion,
    jjack :hat:

5. The Scribe

The Scribe Member

There are too many things I dislike about the United States to pretend to be a patriot. I dislike the guns and gasoline culture of red state America. I resent the rich. I dislike the business community and commercial culture. I hate the Republican Party. I cannot love a nation that keeps voting Republican. :mad:

Nevertheless, I cannot believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy either. I have difficulty believing in any conspiracy that involves more than a few people, and lasts longer than a few months. Someone will leak information to the press, have a death bed confession, or get drunk and brag to his wife or girl friend. President Bush may have lied about weapons of mass destruction. If he did, few people know about it. I don't think he is intelligent enough to plan 9/11.

6. FreedomRocksMe

FreedomRocksMe Member

:mad: I have finally decided I am leaving the USA. I am ashamed to live hear. I'm so upset I can't even explain... I DO NOT want to live here anymore. I will forgive them when I leave but for now I can't help but be angry.

7. FreedomRocksMe

FreedomRocksMe Member

Homeless Rights...NONE

No Drivers License
    No borrowing from the library
    No post office box
    No say...looked down on and assumed criminals
    FACT...We're more well off than every other person around.
    If I had the time to explain I would, but it will all show it's face in the end.

8. FreedomRocksMe

FreedomRocksMe Member

Oh and your not allowed to vote!!!!
    Not that I would like I used too. I not know that voting is a stupid game they play to make little people think they're part of a big game. Poor hopeful souls. Beleive in GOD only!

9. FreedomRocksMe

FreedomRocksMe Member

And for those who can't just post their own feelings and have to put someone eles post down...you are what I call part of the flawless decade. You think your flawless. You feel so inferior that you have to put someone else down to make yourself feel better. You are also one of the ones that have allowed your government to brainwash you. Best of luck to you and I hope you have the strength to survive when the truth is revealed.

10. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

11. nomad1234

nomad1234 Member

For those interested in the voting capabilities of every US citizen (barely none, depending on what your salary is), you can listen to Democracy Now's broadcast (watch/listen/download audio/video) on October 9th and 13th. Also yesterday's broadcast was about NSA's (spy gig in US like CIA, for those who are in the clouds of who they are) illegal spying program around the world and in USA. And even though I'm about to move to USA and hopefully live there soon (and I'm thankfully a green card holder), I will stay there and defend my "alien" citizen rights, muhahahaha. Also the NSA can eventually read this thread and say "good god, Darth Vader, there ARE intelligent tree-huggin' commies out there!")

nomad o_0

12. Rudenoodle

Rudenoodle Minister of propaganda Lifetime Supporter

The U.S may have it's problems but can you name a country that does not? Of course you cant. You say that you know things others do not, that is a lie. You watched a few videos on you tube and believe yourself to be a scholar. You sound foolish.

Let me articulate for you what I believe your trying to REALLY say,

"I like my country but disagree with its government."

13. NoMoss

NoMoss Member

Voting problems are a bitch. Call ACORN; you'll be able to vote as many times as you wish. That should put you in a better mood.

14. Psychedelic Rocker

Psychedelic Rocker Member

.[​IMG].[​IMG]...[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. FritzDaKat

FritzDaKat Member

And this is true, however, if you were to speak with alot of immigrants from Russia, former Soviet Block nations and elswhere (Ok, Somalians and Hatians are glad to be here,,, lol ), I'd think you might be quite suprised to find out just how many of them feel a good deal of regret for their decision. Kind of how everyone went to see Saw3 thinking it was going to be a great horror flick as promised by the advertizing, only to find out just how much fluff and hype was involved in the marketing.

Buyer beware... lol

9.3% of our Presidents have been chosen by the Electorate, against the popular vote. This is of course going on the assumption that the recent trend of voter fraud over the past decade & other voting irregularities is a new thing.

The Electorate is a body of Elected officials who are just as likely to be in the pocket of some corporate lobbiest as any other Washington schill or perhaps simply inclined to follow their own agends.

And as far as 9/11 is concerned while I dont go along with the conspiracy theorists in thinking it was an inside job, I do place the blame squarely on the Federal Government for the attacks as it was their meddling in International affairs which had painted the bullseye on the biggest church of our National religion a.k.a. the Almighty dollar, not me sitting here typing, drinking beer, watching T.V. or you doing the same. And to blame Federal interferance on the U.S. population for wanting Oil is to blindly overlook the vast oil reserves we find ourselves surrounded by which until recently were put out of reach of we the people by the Federal Government.

I dont advocate overthrowing it or anything, that would be truly futile if you look into their current arsenal of Tanks and Choppers, Microwave & Sonic croud controll devices, Chemical & Biological devices which could clear a city's population without collateral damage, remote devices like the Predator UAV which I find hard to believe could not be run purely by computer software etc. A revolution these days in America would make the events at Tienamin square seem like a big pillow fight by comparison.

So yea, definatly not in the "Let's overthrow,,, yada yada" camp. Dont need to be thou, look at Wall Street, look at our Economy as a whole, Al Quaeda is making good on it's promise of destroying our Financial markets and infrastructure (Collapsing due to lack of funds) and soon we wont be able to afford to continue meddling where we shouldnt be.
    And the funniest part is, they accomplished it by getting us to do it to ourselves. Pretty ingenious for a "Dust farming Sheepherder" eh'? lol

Start planting your own food now, plant Heirloom varieties, not the Monsanto terminator seed crap on the shelf at Wall Mart, cuz' your gonna' need to save seeds for next seasons crops. If you're in a city, try to get involved in any local gardening co-op's you can find. Form a co-op yourself and put those empty lot's in your neighborhood to work feeding you & your neighbors. Check with your building managers about rooftop gardening and setting up rain barrels to water the plants.
    Start learning to make your own clothes, shelter, energy and anything else you deem a necessity and learn to repair and salvage things you might find useful to your existance cuz' this is the downward spiral baby, enjoy the ride..

http://www.energybulletin.net/node/23259

And I dont hate the core of what America is supposed to be about, Life, Liberty & the pursuit of happiness for all. I do however find myself sickened by the way in which it seems that unless you're willing to swallow their prescribed amounts of pre-approved forms of such you will be labled as an outlaw in their eye's, unless you submit to the notion that they know what is in your best interests you are a dissident and a rebel, unless you comply to their line of thinking you will be ostracized, incarcerated or simply put down like a dog.

Well, have fun Voting...

16. danielmonteshernandez

danielmonteshernandez Guest

Your country sucks. Yes, it does. It does what it wants. That is fine. One day it will be bankrupt like the Roman Empire. Mexico will reclaim its land including California. The people of the US are in denial. The country is heading into final bankruptcy. It fails to produce like before. Its cities are failing, its businesses are failing, etc. Because it produces shit as to products like its vehicle lines. Nissan does not have this problem. Your country can go to hell. The police can use excessive force like overtight handcuffs over 3 hours till your hands and arms are blue and get away with it according to the Supreme Court. I will drink a cold beer in cheers the day the US is formally insolvent or dissolves into its independent states. Also, in the event the US invades Mexico for its oil reserves you can count on me in defending the Mexico constitution and its soverign land.

EXPATRIATE OF THE UNITED STATES.

DANIEL MONTES HERNANDEZ
    PUERTO ESCONDIDO OAXACA MEXICO (FOR THE CIA - THE LOCALS HERE WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU TO ARRIVE).

17. JoeyPB

JoeyPB Member

You may think you're your own person and you stand up for only yourself and you don't support America, but you still go to work and you still pay those taxes. No matter what you say or think, you are a supporter, and you have no choice -- unless you want to be so oblivious to the fact, and until you move to another continent and live in jungle bungalows fighting against us, you have no choice but to be a supporter, because somehow, your money will always support America.

You're not as free as you think you are, to the extent where rebellion isn't really a choice anymore. And those who think they are rebelling against the system will remain oblivious fools.

18. Didymus Doppelgänger

Didymus Doppelgänger Misfit Lover

This, of course, means you know nothing at all.

19. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Bush DESTROYED the economy, destroyed lives, put the USA in a shithole. it affected everyone.

20. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Looking at it from the other side however;
    smelling like urine and acting scary doesn't help you any.