The USA sucks!!

Discussion in 'Protest' started by Smokey_McPot_420, Aug 12, 2006.

1. Smokey_McPot_420

Smokey_McPot_420 Member

I myself am from the united states but i know things many do not. watch the loose change video or things from alex jones. you will understand the united states government is nothing but a bunch of power hungry savages who get off on killing people. the united stated is responsible for the deaths of over 3000 of its people. yes three thousand. it was what is commonly known now as 9/11. watch the towers collapse. those are controlled explosions. look at the planes. figure oute where the security was two weeks prior to the "attacks" look at the damage and evidence at the pentagon. it all proves that this country is full of a large number of blood thirsty, power-whores. i take shame in knowing that i once loved this country, that at one time i was so naive i thought we were "the good guys" no more. no longer will i be a slave to a society, a government that knows nothing but greed. i myself am my own leader. i look up to myself and those i love. and i love those who expose tha animosity of the bush administraion and the those who share my views on the US government and the murderous actions by them and the israeli's. the horrid murder of dozens of innocent women, men, children. and elderly. we need to take a stand and stop these atrocious actions by this so called "government"

2. guy

guy Senior Member

well you know what to do next election. vote these people out. the power is in your hands.

3. Charise

Charise Naked to the Cosmos

Really? Who the hell are we gonna vote for, a Democrat? Like the Democrats are so opposed to war and Bush's policies and all that. Right. Well, if there's anybody decent to vote for I will, but I'm not gonna hold my breath waiting for this person to appear on the scene that's gonna save the country.

4. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Hey... I'll trade you any of my 3 citizenships for your US one if you hate this country so much :)

5. Charise

Yea, instead of admitting what's wrong with this country it's just 'love it or leave it', right? There really are no electoral choices. If somebody admits that's a problem then they get told to leave, huh?
    What an ignorant bunch of mindless crap.
    It's that kind of attitude that really makes this country so fucked up.

Any country that doesn't have a real opposition to the party in power that people can choose at the polls doesn't deserve to call itself a democracy. If that describes the US, so be it.

6. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

People who derive their political opinions from Loose Change are the problem. Critical thought would do a lot for our society.

McPot, theres a thread about called '9/11 scholars' in the politics forum where I'm willing to debate any assertion made in loose change, and any other 9/11 truth movment claim. Please read the thread first however, as I don't want to copy and paste an answer.

You are aware that Alex Jones website also asserts that zionists are using flu shots as mind control right?

And as far as Dylan Avery goes, he's just an amateur filmaker whos produced one of the softest piles of crap ever to come out of the "9/11 truth movment". I would think that these people would distance themselves from such a ridiculously soft peice of work. Homeboy even admits it was going to be a fictional work untill h e peiced together some of the softer conspiracy theories floating around online.

7. guy

guy Senior Member

good.
    you have made the first step - thinking. by the time the election comes round you will have a good idea about who should vote for. for people who are elected on the back of the idiot, the fact that you are thinking is terrifying. the warmongers, apologists and satans little helpers will be down and out. in the meantime do your own research, use your voice, go and tell it on the mountain in the best way you can.

8. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

That's all well and good guy, but it's Aug 2006. They've already decided who the next leader will be. Telling it on the mountain will only help us is 2012. If we're still around then...

9. MonCul The Baboon

MonCul The Baboon Member

Thank God for a level headed person on this thread. Loose Change, (and yes I've seen it) and all this insane wannabe conspiracy shit just makes the people who buy it seem like uninformed teenagers who most likely don't ever get information from legitimate sources and let an hour long shitty video made by a couple nearly college kids change their whole political views. Sad really.

10. HatEd

HatEd Member

Cry me a river. Just leave if you don't like what is going on.Have fun living in another country where you wouldn't even be able to post what you just said.

11. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

You are what I would call a "blind american". Your country might have its disadvantages, I agree... and I myself dislike all of the things you have listed... but compared to almost any other country in the world... the U.S. has more civil freedoms and rights!

Did I ever say "love it or leave it"? Do not throw your ignorant words in my mouth!

Like I said... I would much rather be a U.S. citizen than Israeli, Honduran, or Russian citizen.

You people actually have rights! In other countries, you would have been quietly silenced for these comments you make alone.

12. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

OK, but let's say you also had Costa Rican citizenship, Rubin. Would you trade that for American?

13. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

What about two Brazilian and a Portugal? [​IMG]

14. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Yes, there is not much difference other than the wonderful medical program of Costa Rica :)

Silly Spencer :)

15. Charise

Bullshit.

16. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

Actual quotes from our wise-ass leader, GW Bush, who hasn't even learned to speak English properly yet. Doesn't that make you proud to be an American? I get all teary- eyed when I see Old Glory....*sniff*...
    http://www.cafepress.com/thewhitehouse/32470

17. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

The solution is simple the people have the right thru a population majority vote (congress and senate are not in control of this) can impeach any member of goverment. The problem is getting that many people to actually get off there ass and put out the effort to do this.

Power in any situation always is in the hands of the people but what are you willing to sacrafice to make a change. Everyone dont go to work for a week, no doctors, cops, mechanics ect. Dont pay your taxes, the whole country just dont pay. The whole country refuse to vote, refuse to obey common laws. State that thisis the peoples response to a corrupt goverment. Refuse to pay all bills ect. When you are the low people of the country but are actually the foundation for the lives of the rich and you decide to let your foundation crumble, the lives of the rich fall.

18. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

You are blind.

19. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

No, she's not blind-she just doesn't get her information from children's books like you do.

20. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

She is blind, but you seem more like an idiot with such childish comments.

I get my information out of traveling to and living in more countries than you can dream of.