The United States, Destiny and the Number 13.

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by Jimbee68, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

This actually something that I have thought about for some time now.

To the ancients, the number 13 was a number of death and destruction. But it also is a symbol of the United States, often used it our heraldry and national symbolism. This is no accident because of our 13 original colonies.

Could this fact be foreboding something evil? What if the USA will lead to death and destruction? Maybe even a nuclear holocaust that destroys the world?

Just one interpretation and theory.

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

2. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Which ancients?

3. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

Greeks, Romans--maybe even the ancient Hebrews.

4. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I know the number 13 is associated with being unlucky because of the number of people at the Last Supper (13), the number of times a woman menstruates in a year (13...look it up. This is really one of the theories behind why the number 13 is "unlucky"), number of steps to the gallows (13), etc. etc. etc...No one really knows why.

But I've never heard of it as the number of death and destruction. And I'm positive I've never seen it used as a symbol for the United States. The number of stripes simply pay homage to the number of colonies.

Also, this: The Fourteen Colonies

5. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

If you're really interested in this stuff check out Robert Hieronimus, an old hippie artist who traveled with Hendrix, the Doors, etc. way back when. He founded AUM in 1969 which was "the first state-approved school of esoteric studies in the country which granted certificates in the occult sciences, mystic arts and religious metaphysics."
    He received a doctorate for "An Historic Analysis of the Reverse of the American Great Seal and Its Relationship to the Ideology of Humanistic Psychology."

I corresponded with him very briefly back in 1974 or so and have some of his work laying round here somewhere. Very interesting he'll tell you what the number 13 means in relation to the founding of this country in one of his books. I also have a Uranology map showing the relationship of the totems of several countries in relation to the heavens. For example the skies over the U.S. have a constellation represented in antiquity by an eagle and Russia has one corresponding to a bear.

I can look this stuff up if you want. Like what the reverse on the Great Seal means.

[​IMG]

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol, you guys over there will come up with anything. :p especially for a conspiracy. What next? The actual tone of white on the flag is the same tone of white Neil Armstrong didn't walk the moon on?

7. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

[​IMG]

Tyrsonswood and Irminsul like this.
  8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

that pretty much means that it is an accident. there happened to be 13 colonies because that's how it worked out, so they stuck 13 stripes on the flag. if the 13 stripes symbolized nothing but the fact that betsy ross was an illuminati death worshiper, then it would be no accident.

i also have never heard of the death and destruction symbolism, or of the US using the number 13 for anything other than the number of stripes on the flag (and the original number of stars, which i'm sure meant the same thing as the number of stripes).

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

There's also 13 stars on the confederate flag that represented the 13 states under the confederacy and people still believe the cloth is racist.

10. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

George Washington only had 13 teeth.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

There's a 13th day in every month. If you times that by every month America has been around, you'd end up with a number, and someone will pin point that specific number to a conspiracy. :sweatsmile:

12. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

13 on the U.S. flag:
    The U.S. flag has 13 stripes, 7 red and 6 white.
    7 is a Biblical number as well as present in many other ancient traditions.
    7 is a spiritual number as in the 7 days needed for spirit to form matter.

6 is a harmonious number, a number of balance, 3 + 3. Both sides of the equation balance.

The martial color of the red spiritual 7 united with the pure white of the harmonious 6 symbolizes regeneration, in this case of the 13 colonies.
    More later.