The Ultimate Simpsons Thread

Discussion in 'Cartoons' started by SharyBobbins, May 8, 2004.

1. SharyBobbins

SharyBobbins QPR Football Fan

Hey all you Simpsons fans! :) Let's talk about our favorite episodes, quotes, etc.

My favorite episode from season XIII (13) is "I am Furious Yallow."
    I loved when Homer turned into "The Hulk". It was hilarious.

2. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

My favorite Simpsons episode is titled "The Homer they Fall." I don't remember what season it was, but Homer was a boxer in that episode, and he was fighting for the heavyweight championship of the world. He was about to get knocked out, but Moe flew into the ring, and saved his ass!

3. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

I thought it was pretty funny and intresting at the same time, you know which epsiode i'm talking about the one where principal skinner falls in love with bart's teacher.​

I like that one part where principal skinner had a good time with edna and then the next day at school Principal skinner was so happy he was outside greating all the students at springfiled elementary, i thought it was jokes. ​
    "There ralph he knows the score"​

Overall its all good, afterall look how long the simpsons has been airing for, longer then me.​

4. Lilyrayne

Lilyrayne Chrisppie

Homer rules... cuz my hubby rules and they remind me of each other. :p

5. SharyBobbins

In which ways? The love of beer? The constant eating of donuts?

6. Lilyrayne

Lilyrayne Chrisppie

LOL, he just does... loveable. :)

7. SharyBobbins

Yeah homer is funny, messes up alot but Marge still loves him. They got married in the 70's, had kids in the 80's and Maggie is still a baby. lol

8. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

"I WANT 2 EXPLORE THE WORLD,WATCH TV IN A DIFF TIME ZONE,VISIT STRANGE,EXOTIC MALLZ, MARGE,WONT U LET ME LIVE?-HOMER"

Omg I love the simpsons. It's my favorite show. I've been watching it since i was like 5 or something. I don't really remeber all the old eposides, but I've seen probably about every episode. Homer and bart are my favorite, but all the characters make me laugh. Like moe, apu and that desperate guy, Gill..haha. My favorite one is when they go to brazil, hehe. I made my own simpsons jacket too, since they arent very much small simpsons shirts for girls. I took an old black jacket, put simpsons pins on it, and a patch and bought a guy simpsons shirt and cut it out (a picture of homer on the couch) and pinned it on the back of my jacket. Go simpsons!

9. SharyBobbins

The simpsons have been on FOX since Fall of 1989. Before that they were on The Tracy Ullman Show. :)

10. Dolphin~Rider

Dolphin~Rider Member

SharyB, I don't know the episode, but do you remember when Homer goes to another dimension and talks to the coyote-he's really tripping out and it's all pschedelic?

11. Harmony_rain

Harmony_rain Keeper of the Stars

Thats the one where homer goes to the chilli cook off and eats the mexican insane asylum chilli pepper. Then he starts seeing things and Marge thinks he's drunk after she makes homer promise he wouldn't drink.
    "Sir your drinking a candle."
    I love Ralph.
    The coyote is played by Johnny Cash. RIP.

May favorite episodes are too long to list but from the ones on top of my head, I like the one where homer becomes a clown and goes to the Crusty Clown school and gets hes clown pants stuck in the spokes and they get ripped off.
    "Have that seat distroyed."
    Also the one where Thelma (I believe) wants to have a baby so she takes the kids to Duff Gardens. That episode is funny at all times.

12. Loki

Loki Member

Beer Barron, of course.

13. babovic_sonja

babovic_sonja Member

I've watched some of the Simpsons episodes before, but I don't get them anymore now (don't have Fox)... do they make collections on DVDs or something?

14. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

:D I think ever episode is great, and I just love the simpsons so much....

But I love the halloween one, where bart sends for that watch to stop time...and him and Milhouse mess with the whole town, but then the watch breaks and then its like 15 years later...hehehe...I love it when Milhouse suggests to catch up on their homework...

I also dont know what episode it is but when Bart and Milhouse are dressed in dresses and have wigs on jumping on a bed singing "sisters" or something like that..
    The simpsons are so great, gotta love'em....:D

15. SharyBobbins

yes seasons 1-3 are available on DVD at Wal-Mart, Target, K-mart, Circuit City, etc.:)

16. babovic_sonja

babovic_sonja Member

I think I'll go to my nearest Wal-Mart and check.

<a few hours later>

Hmmmmm, none of these guys wearing beards and dishdashas seem to know what a Wal-Mart is. My search for the Simpsons will have to be paused...

Lol, thanks anyway, I'll get a friend from the States to buy it me...

Hey, btw, I used to watch the Simpsons when I was living in Belgrade and, uhh, we had them 5 times a week (on weekdays). Is it the same in the States, or is it only once a week or something?

17. Ohio_Grown

Ohio_Grown Member

where i live they have it on 3 times a day each weekday and once on sunday nights...

my favorite episode has to be the one with the burlesque house - la maison derriere!

Peace and Love,
    L

18. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

My favorite is when homer goes to space....

19. Mintaoism

Mintaoism Member

Homer - and the entire steel mill was gay.
    Moe- Where you been, Homer? The entire steel industry is gay.

20. Bassplayerjojo

Bassplayerjojo Member

Ooh I think my favorite episode is the one where Marge cuts off Homer's thumb, and they run to the hospital to try and save it, and then they rewind and go through Bart and Lisa's day as well. It's kinda pulp fiction esque.