The ultimate Seinfeld thread

Discussion in 'TV Comedies and Sitcoms' started by alex714, Jun 5, 2004.

1. Danski215

Danski215 Member

Just finished watching all of season nice an hour ago. :hat:
    Loved every minute of it.

"Alright!!! But hear me and hear me well. The day will come! OH YES!!! Mark my words Seinfeld! Your day of reckoning is coming, when an evil wind will blow through your little playworld and wipe that smug smile off your face, and I'll be there, in all my glory, watching, watching as it all comes crumbling down!!!!"

2. Still Trippin

Still Trippin Member

i gotta throw it up to the one where they spend the entire episode waiting for their table at the chinese restaurant, truly the show about nothing.
    And i like how the only guy who hated on seinfeld got banned from hipforums :)

3. mdoss2202

mdoss2202 Member

greatest show ever. a couple of my favs are the face painter episode with puddy, and "oh yeah? the jerk store called and they're runnin outta you"
    "whats the difference, you're their all time best seller."

"i had sex with your wife."

4. dazedgatsby

dazedgatsby shitheel

my three favorite shows. Seinfeld, That 70s Show, and Two and a Half Men.

I love the puffy shirt episode. :D

5. gepopes

gepopes Guest

Seinfeld is my all time favorite tv show. :D
    I like very much watching the Seinfeld dvds. It has absolutely amazing actors playing the parts who are obviously enjoying themselves - one many occasions you can see smirks forming across Jerry's face, it has unbelievably funny situations which the characters find themselves in, and it has excellent writers - chiefly Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld.

6. Seamus Gudgie

Seamus Gudgie Member

I just got round to watching my first 'Seinfeld' episode and I just don't get it. The stand-up bits are funny but the rest is just very strange.

7. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

They're all prety damn funny. When Kramer falls asleep in the tanning booth and goes to meet the black parents of a girl he's dating--"I don't see nothin' but a fool!"
    And when he decides to stay in the shower and eats in there.
    Elaine's nipple picture.
    Kramer eats that decades old hot dog in the movie theater. I died from his reaction on that one.
    George running down the street in that costume chasing that woman who thought he was crazy.
    When Kramer and Newman were taking the cans up north for higher deposits.

Just learned recently that Larry David played George Steinbrenner.
    I get 2 re-runs here every night. Good stuff.

8. papa wolf

papa wolf Member

lol, Yeah scratcho , all my favorites . The only ones I would add to your great list is Kramer the pimp (in the tecnacolored dream coat ), and the jewish marble rye " give me that bread you old hag ", and who could forget "shrinkage"

9. papa wolf

papa wolf Member

Oh and Elaine dancing , "please not in my home " . The ass man , and the pig man "nope , just a fat little mental patient ". And "mendalbaum , mendalbaum , you think you're better than me . "

Best sit com ever , hated to see it end . It could of went on easy for three or so more years .

Today I like the big bang theory , it's pretty funny .

10. oxyqueen

oxyqueen Member

Oh glad to see this thread brought back to life. It's way too good to let it die out. One of my fav's was when George figures out that nothing in his life has gone right so far. So all of a sudden he decides to do the opposite of his every instinct. This gets him wild success. I also like the one when he leaves the room on a high note. A funny episode too was when Eileen was in bizarro world. The guys she became friends with were kinda look-a-likes for Jerry, Kramer, & George but were good men with good values. In the end they had too many rules and Eileen pushed one of them down so they asked her to leave. She couldn't open the door because Jerry's is never locked. Classic comedy. :2thumbsup: