The ultimate Seinfeld thread

Discussion in 'TV Comedies and Sitcoms' started by alex714, Jun 5, 2004.

1. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

There are way too many episodes of Seinfeld I love to mention, but here are a few off my head:

1. The shrinkage episode where they go to the country and Jerry's girlfriend sees George's shrunken wee-wee.

"It shrinks?"
    "Like a frightened turtle!"

2. The episode where everyone chants "Serenity Now" where George is working for his father selling computers, Jerry gets in touch with his feelings, and Kramer sets up his apartment like a house.

3. The episode where Jerry and George switch apartments and Jerry starts acting like Kramer.

4. The episode where Kramer gets an assistant and Jerry and the guys start the funny voice. I loved it when Kramer's assistant is helping with the oil experiment.

"I put in a six hour tape it should cover the experiment, the arrest and most of the trial."

5. The Puerto Rican day episode was so hilarious.

6. The episode where George and Jerry are looking for Kramer in California. I love it when Jerry sounds the police siren and he goes: "Scared the hell outta that guy!"

7. I love the episode with the bubble boy.

8. I love the episode with the AIDs walk.

"You have to wear the ribbon!"
    "You know what you are, you're a ribbon bully."

This show was so damn funny.

2. alex714

alex714 To the Left

i didnt like the puerto rican day one that much (ah joe, dont kill me for saying that!:eek: ) hehe

the serenity now one is SOOO funny,they never play it though
    haha what about the one when jerry's car has the killer BO smell in it! haha 'its a beast,its a presence!"

3. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I like the one where Kramer paints over the lines on the road to make the lanes bigger, but then goes back to take it off and spills the turpentine stuff....then Newman runs over a sewing machine and it sparks and ignites the turpentine and blows him up.... :D

4. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

I don't remember which episode it was but at the end Elaine and George's dad fight at the end.

"you want a peice of me"

5. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

how 'bout the one where jerry, elaine, george, and kramer got lost inside the parking mall garage. jerry and george each get arrested for peeing in public. so funny.

6. thehipsterdufus

thehipsterdufus Member

I love the ressurection of Festivus

and when Kramer, then Elaine, then all of Elaine's PT's clients all end up swimming the East River

7. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

you guys know that they're making a dvd of the first couple of seasons. An actual, legal one too. Yeah, seinfeld is great. I think the combo of seinfeld and david is genius.

rofl
    kramer: what a body, yeah... thats for me.
    jerry:yeah, your just what she's looking for too, a stranger, leering through a pair of binoculars ten floors up.

"half silk, half cotton, half linnen, how could you go wrong?"

"buy enough meat and they'll give you anything!"

"I'd like to have shoe-horn hands"

"these pretzils are making me thirsty"

How many episodes has everyone seen? I've seriously every episode. I don't think but once or twice a year i see a episode i don't really remember, but i come too halfway in.

8. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

Oh shit, that's one of the best, arguably the funniest episode where Elaine does the bad dancing at the office party,

Jerry becomes a master movie bootlegger,

and George begins romancing a staff member of Elaine's who thinks he's dangerous.

I love in the end how George is crying for being arrested for bootleggin and he says "Why did the policeman have to yell at me?"

9. fitzy21

with the dvd, i read that the actors that played george, elaine and kramer aren't gonna be on them. read that a bit while ago, so i dunno if that changed. i hope it did. but definately gonna be buying the dvds.

10. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

richards is on the wagon, but dreyfuss and alexander are still refusing to do the commentaries. You can sign up to be emailed by amazon here. The dvd should come out in november. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

11. fitzy21

november huh, that would awesome. the seinfeld dvd set is one dvd set i would love to have, along with getting all the simpsons seasons on dvd to.

12. schwahead

schwahead Senior Member

the one where kramer adopts a highway and turns the two lane into a luxurious one lane. and the pours turpentine all over the highway

13. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

I love Seinfeld so much, just reading through this thread was great. I was always wondering why they never put out a Seinfeld DVD. Once they do, you can bet I'll be there to pick one up. I'm glad that's one of the shows that gets syndicated (sp?) in nearly every city several times a night, it's a classic.

14. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

I saw two classics last night. I saw the episode where Putty paints his face to go to the Devil's game and the one where Kramer has to appologize to the the monkey. Classic.

"We're the Devils!"

15. YankeesChic88

YankeesChic88 Member

Every episode is great, but to name a few:
    -I haven't seen this one in awhile, but I believe Kramer falls asleep on his girlfriend, and she throws him into the Hudson River in a body bag. I just love when Kramer goes to Jerry and tells him what happened.
    -Soup Nazi!!
    -I like the one where George can't stop hitting pigeons and squirrels and such while driving.
    -Any time where Kramer bursts into Jerry's apartment like the crazy man he is.

16. alex714

alex714 To the Left

the book cop episode, thats hilarious...especially the flashback to jerry and georges high school days

17. alice_d_millionaire

alice_d_millionaire Just Do It©

the soup nazi episode, and the one where the infamous loogie incident with keith hernandez is reenacted. those are my faves.

18. Midget

Midget Senior Member

I was just gonna mention the loogie incident...lol.

The other day, me, my bro, my mom/stepdad, and my bro's roomate went out and had some pizza...Seinfield was on...the episode were George's boss gives everyone nick names...lmao. George gets nicknacmed Cocoa, then he finds that lady named Cocoa...and that kid keeps Calling Elaine thinks it's his Gamie. :D LOL

19. bjorky

bjorky Member

"Festivus...the holiday for the rest of us" i laughed so hard i cried.

20. jetiii

jetiii Member

Mister Peeples?