-The Ultimate High-

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by WeedIsMyAntiDrug, May 8, 2007.

1. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Wow I didnt know that you used to boot. I just gave up recently, I was a user since I was 15, started shooting at 17, and quit when my ex got pregnant with our son, but I picked it up again about 5 months ago, and was off and on until about a month ago, and I havent touched a needle since. I admit, I have been taking Morphine in the form of 60mg Ms Contins, usually dosing between 120-240mg's orally at a time, sometimes I Would bump half of one to get in high gear faster, than have the oral break down an hour later and keep me high for a day and a half. But I am happy that i gave up slamming the shit, I havent touched Heroin in weeks either, and comparing an oral dose of Morphien once a week to shooting up every day, I think I am at least making some progress! I just want to be around for my son, I AM a good and loving father to him, I have him now most of the week and keep him healthy and play and show him nothing but love, trying to teach him by reading and playing music, so although I have an addiction I still make enough money for us to live comfortably, but I dont want to shoot up and never wake up,like one of my good friends did a couple months ago. That was a big wake up call, and although a lot of bad shit and bad luck has followed me recently since I broke up with my sons mom, the love of my kid is really helping me safe myself from myself :)

2. Stella_Drives

Stella_Drives Senior Member

Wow, yeah. My story is nothing in comparison. My mom just had a few viles of it on hand in case of an emergency (she's a nurse) so luckily, I only had limited access. I was just a suicidal 17 year old trying anything to "check out" for a while. But it's really great to hear that you've put down the needle for your son. You sound like you are a great father, one that your son will be so proud of as he grows up!

3. Krsna Bhakti

Stella, thank you so much for not judging me for my affliction and basically, self inflicted pathetic disease. To know that people can be so nice and accepting of me makes me all the more willing to give the shit up! This post has filled my heart with bliss, seriously, you made my day! I mean, night. I know we got off on the wrong foot before when we argued about homeless people, but i can see that you are truly a kynd soul and a wonderful person! Thank you again, its so nice to know that people care about others :)

4. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Yeah John, you're a helluva person and you have plenty of strength to do what you need to do. I have an emmense amount of faith that you will find your way back to complete happiness one day because, if nothing else, you deserve it and so does little Jack.

5. Krsna Bhakti

Thank you Brian for your faith in me. You really are a true friend, and you show more honesty and care for me and others than the majority of friends and family whom I see reguarly in person :) I know you get angry sometimes and let out your aggression, but I can tell that deep down you are a very smart and positive and caring man :D

6. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Thanks man, and you're welcome. Like I have said before, you are one of the very few people I conider to be a true friend on these forums. As few people as I can say that about on here, I have even less true friends in real life, which makes me appreciate our friendship even more.