-The Ultimate High-

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by WeedIsMyAntiDrug, May 8, 2007.

1. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

basicly

2. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Approx. 200 mic's LSD + 9.5 grams of Psylocibon mushrooms converted to liquid put in chocolate + 120 mg's of Morphine. That was my Friday night last week, never been so high in my life :)

3. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

morphine? idk be careful with that shit guy

4. Krsna Bhakti

Trust me, 120mg's is a light dose for me lol :tongue: But I Dont want to get into my habit here :)

5. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

well my family has a bad history with heroin and morphine so im always worried for anyone who starts, its nasty shit thatll tear your family apart

6. Krsna Bhakti

I hear you man. I've been on it since I was 15, so, almost 7 years. Not nearly as bad as I was before, and Im trying to quit by lowering my dose gradually :) Thanks for the concern though

7. RoundMidnight

RoundMidnight Member

wow

8. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

Sounds kinda stupid...but I really like weed and bupronorphine(sp?).

I haven't tried weed with many other things...or else the effects of the other things were too strong to even feel the weed. Morphine and weed is nice....but at the times I was taking the two at once a party would always start up and I was never able to move...so that always sucked. I guess if I had just been all set to veg without interruptions or solicitations it would have been great.

Unfortunately, hardly anything beats weed and E. :(

9. plastic bagism

plastic bagism Member

Shrooms+Weed!

10. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

E doesn't seem very worthwhile, IMO, which is why I've only rolled once.

11. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

yea, I rolled a few months ago and it wasn't anything special. I think atleast 95% of the pills marketed as E are mainly low grade amphetamines with hardly any MDMA. I wouldn't even waste my money on it where I am now...or probably anywhere on the east coast. Good E pills are few and far between.

12. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Oh, when I rolled.....I rolled my nuts off. My body felt good as fuck and we were huffing vick's vaporub, which felt amazing in the lungs while I was rolling. It was just too boring. We had plenty of people around and we were all rolling hard as fuck, but a drug needs to do more to me than just make me feel good. It needs to be deep and meaningful, which E doesn't seem to be at all. I can see it being a nice addition to some shrooms or 2ce or something, but it's too boring and flat to hold my interest on it's own, and I couldn't even feel the weed when I was rolling, so that just pissed me off.

13. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

i love morphine but not with bud. everytime i mixed them all i feel is just the weed high

14. Krsna Bhakti

Exactly what I said :) I dont think there is much more to say in that kind of situation!

15. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Thats why you get a test kit or buy from friends.

16. danyo

danyo Member

ultimate high..
    i got REALLY good E one night, so far nothing has really come close in the whole euphoria, dance type high. wasn't even that 'intense', still at a level where i could control what i wanted to do, didn't fiend for more pills, or weed, didn't smoke till the very end. just, danced...
    weed and k is pretty damned good too.

17. red_eye

red_eye Member

weed, mushrooms, rum, saliva and whipits

18. bbbeccaaa

bbbeccaaa 12345678910

I'd say salvia and weed. I imagine acid + weed is GREAT, but I haven't done them together before ( the acid by itself is powerful enough :tongue: )

19. Krsna Bhakti

If you ever get the oppuritunity, try LSD and Psylocibon at the same time, maybe, take the LSD first and wait about 4 hours to take the mushrooms, so that way you get deep into the electric ego loss feeling of the LSD first, and by the time you take the mushrooms your used to tripping out and wont get the occaisional negative, bizarre weirdness from the mushrooms like we tend to get when taken alone :) THat's what I did that I mentioned in my post a couple posts above, and I had taken Morphine as well, and it was by far the most magical, peaceful, loving and clear minded trip I ever had. So intensely powerful, yet at the same time, so calm and safe

20. Stella_Drives

Stella_Drives Senior Member

Weed and morphine
    Nothing's as "ultimate" as injecting drugs straight into your blood stream. HXC. I swear to god, I was slighty retarded during these years of my life.