The Ukraine Crisis Part 1 The initial Battles

Discussion in 'History' started by Captain Scarlet, Feb 23, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Its a difficult one as I did note the media was delayed before it was allowed to the scene.

I havnt ruled out some propaganda with this one.

Propaganda is a powerful weapon to use .

2. sureño

sureño Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well... we have a concrete fact. The crime of some 50 civilians, including some children. The doubt is in any case, who perpetrated it.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2022
    Captain Scarlet likes this.
  3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Patron the munition finding dog doing his thing

[​IMG]

Tyrsonswood and Captain Scarlet like this.
  4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

“The Little Girl In The Red Coat” who starred in ‘Schindler’s List' Is Now 32 and is Helping Ukrainian Refugees Enter Poland

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 9, 2022
    ~Zen~ and Captain Scarlet like this.
  5. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

I agree it happened and I am not doubting that .That is a tragedy and again innocent civilians have been lost.

The cynic inside me is the timing when the Ukraine are seeking more offensive weapons from the West .

The problem I have is where the missile in comparison where the damage was , which is some distance away .

My other problem is the slogan "For the Children" which is painted on the missile which will stirred up interest with Western media . This could have easily been applied after and the remains of the missile moved to a more photographic location . The evidence for me is the lack of a crater where the missile remains are .

At end of the day in wartime ,propaganda is a powerful tool ,more so these days with the plentiful media coverage compared to wars of yester year . Both sides will use this tool to their best possible advantage .

[​IMG]

~Zen~ and sureño like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.