The Truth + Goodbye

Discussion in 'Christianity' started by Amanda N, Jan 28, 2005.

1. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

(& don't fergit being "empty-headed"...)

well, JFK was blown away by a cabal of special ops funded by higher-ups with the US gummint...

& the real paul was killed in the early 60s...

i dunno 'bout the elephant on mars dealio (but there used to be elephants in north america...) - got any documents to support this absurd allegation? (those critters that john carter rode around on barsoom were not elephants, mmmkay?)

or even to support this absurd alligator, i don't care...

those barsoomian critters were "thoats" i think...

2. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

Acctaulkly the 'new theory' the PID [paul is dead] guys follow is that george harriosn wrote a letter confessing that it is a look alike and that the real paul and brian epstein were taken n by the government and the ilumini or something retarted like that...

3. The World of Dan

The World of Dan FSMFTW

4. Kharakov

Kharakov ShadowSpawn

that sex is better with friction?

5. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

what was offensive is that SHE didn't consider anyone else's opinion valid. it made even the idea of discussion totally pointless. i disagree with quite a lot posted here, by christians and non christians alike, but i don't spend all my time trying to disprove and malign someone else's faith. that's just mean spirited, pointless and arrogant.