The Trustafarian Handbook

Discussion in 'Humor Books' started by MBintheOC, Oct 11, 2010.

1. MBintheOC

MBintheOC We're all mad here..

2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

lol i'll have to check that out, looks funny. I discovered that I despise trustafarians a few years ago when I went to Miami for a Phish concert. My friends and i scraped all of our money together to get down there and make it to the show, and we ended up having to break out of the parking garage at the end of the trip because we didn't have enough money left over to pay the parking attendant and put gas in the car to make it home. we also couldn't eat for the entire 14 hour car ride home because we didn't have any money. Meanwhile, all the trustafarians that were staying in the hotel with us had spent the entire week leading up to the concert just chillin on south beach with mom and dad footing the bill. If your parents can afford to fund you so you don't have to work and can just follow bands around your entire life, this does not make you a hippie. it makes you spoiled. silly trustafarians.

3. MBintheOC

MBintheOC We're all mad here..

I hear you...I just missed out on seeing a band I like called Klaxons because I didn't have the money, same w/Coachella the last 3 yrs. One of my friends has a friend who's parents pay for her to go to Coachella every year...it sucks! According to my friend, that same girl then doesn't get why not everyone can go every year...wtf?!:mad: