"The troops are fighting for your freedoms and without them you won't have any"

Discussion in 'Protest' started by Inquiring-Mind, Dec 19, 2005.

1. We've got that too, but a lot of us drink rain water.

Clever huh?

2. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

ya i got a well but my but some have rain water systems better get a good activated charcoal filter you never know what there puttin in the rain these days!!

3. paulfreespirit

paulfreespirit Senior Member

:D(classic) wash yer mouth out dude .one sugar or two .......ah go on go on go on go on .yer only getta oh with typhoo

4. yonderingman

yonderingman Member

5. Baja 1000

Baja 1000 Member

Theres over 60 millions of well armed american civilians in the U.S and thousands of Gun shops and Gun makers and Products if anything we should fear our own goverment not a few camel drivers across the Pacific Ocean.

6. Inquiring-Mind

Inquiring-Mind Senior Member

Conservatives are obsessed with security at any cost or consequences because they have a fear disorder and have a tendency to see evil in the world.

Liberals believe there is a reason for this evil while conservatives believe it just exists.

For conservatives, security comes before liberty.

7. Inquiring-Mind

They think cutting education, health care, and other domestic programs will make the government less powerful but all it does is just hurt people.

They fear the government but are willing to fund the military at any cost.

8. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Mmmm OBL and his cohorts wish to orchestrate/perpetuate jihad..it really has nothing to do with what the US.. ok it has something to do with what the US [and others] are doing.. 'We' are trying to stop that brand of zealotry from taking hold..Poor ol' OBL with all his millions of dollars.. stuffed away in american banks any bank for that matter..not happy that we don't wish to live in the kinda world he wishes.. So no 'THESE PEOPLE WILL NOT LEAVE US ALONE'... NOT because the US wishes to rule the world.. it is because THEY wish to rule the world..

All the dude has to do is come out and talk.. but Noooooo this would throw open diplomacy..and possibly peace.. Something he and those who follow him do not really wish.

'Nations' are more 'easier' to deal with [International diplomacy] and 'peace' is always a option.. 'Nations' can speak with each other..'we' may disagree heck war may even occur..but at least 'rules' apply.

9. Baja 1000

Baja 1000 Member

The federal goverment only gets bigger . everything alse they might cut to fuck us over but not that groovy federal job with all theyr benefits.

10. Inquiring-Mind

lol what is difference between him and bush? bush's imposing his conservative, religious, and christian values on everyone even thought not all Americans are christians.

11. Baja 1000

Baja 1000 Member

They plan to hang a picture of Bush in every class room like Hitlers Youth.

12. Inquiring-Mind

^^^Oh I wouldn't be surprised conservatives have unlimited unthinking respect for male authority.

13. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

I agree, complete bs. :rolleyes:

14. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Quite a lot.. if you can't see that then more fool you..i thought you had a 'inquiring mind' obviously not.

Even if i accept your point..he will be gone in a few years..unlike the kinda nation and world that OBL wants.. we have open and honest debate and though you may disagree with Bushs policys..you have free reign to express yourself and vote to the contary . OBL gets hold then NO debate will be in the offering..

He has already decieded the kinda world he wishes.. you can scream and shout [and you are free too] as much as you like about Bushs ideology in no way does it compare with OBL.. in any case you would have no room to scream and shout anyway..

I would love for the kinda arguements we can have about the society democracy governance etc etc we have in my country and yours [with OBL] .... unlikely in 'OBL world'.. thats one of many differences..

Prove it..

You can be as glib as you like... i am sometimes.. but never forget what Hitler actually achieved

If you are comparing the Hitler regime with Bush.. then you need a few hours in a dark and quiet room..

15. itsme6526

itsme6526 Member

ha ha ha.....and look what happened to the French..........

16. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

My son just returned from Iraq yesterday and he said the same thing as you. Even so, I hope he doesn't have to ever go back to Iraq or any place that's in the middle of a war zone.

17. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

Nice Pentagon PR but nothing more. The US MIC does not spend billions of dollars to invade a country and manipulate its internal political composition for the sake of the people's "freedom", never did, never will.

The establishment of permanent bases coupled with the largest contingency of covert CIA operatives of any theatre of operations anywhere in the world is testament to one reality, that of empirically verifiable execution of the PNAC agenda of reinforcing US corporate hegemony and petrodollar control over the 2nd largest oil reserve in the world. Freedom for capitalistic exploitation, yes.

Glad to hear your son's back in one piece.

18. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Yes my close friend came back a couple months ago and said he would end his military career if they tried to send him back.

19. Weissdorn

Weissdorn Member

708 days remaining in the Bush Regime and counting....

Do you think he'll get the Bill of Rights changed in time to be elected for life like Pinochet?

20. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Pffft, people keep saying that about Bush, what about realistic examples, look at Tony Blair, he's been in power since 1997, almost a full 4 years longer then Bush.