The Town Where Mushrooms are Legal

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by FinShaggy, Jun 1, 2013.

1. FinShaggy

FinShaggy Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJWvPp7wXvM"]YouTube Town/Bitcoin Town: Cubensis Mushrooms - YouTube

2. RiversClearwater

RiversClearwater Member

I had heard that before and completely forgot; that is really cool that they do allow it, though it is pretty hard to get caught with a personal mushroom grow, but nice to know they're safe anyhow. Also, it's probably a bit more than a little likely that guy was on mushrooms :2thumbsup:

3. FinShaggy

FinShaggy Banned

4. SunLion

SunLion Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Even though marijuana is illegal in Jamaica, shrooms are actually legal and sold somewhere commercially, I think in Negril. Tripping on Negril beach doesn't sound the slightest bit appealing to me, though, but I'm pretty sure it's still legal.

5. Mzi

Mzi Member

Should me contrary :)

6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Yeah it is.

7. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I bought some mushroom tea from the shop the last time I was in Negril. It's legal alright, but I was ripped off and the tea was a dud. On the other hand, back in the 70s I was sitting at a counter eating some ital ("ital is vital") on a morning after a rain and a 12-year-old boy came up to me and said "Look in the bag, sir". Inside were a dozen big mushrooms that he had just picked that morning out of the cow patties up in Red Ground. He wanted ten US dollars. I bought them and later made a very potent tea for all eight of the people staying at my cottage. That was a good day.