The time has "cum"

Discussion in 'Gay Personals' started by SuckUlent, Jan 5, 2023.

1. SuckUlent

SuckUlent Newbie

After years of suppressing my desire to enjoy another male I finally acted on it and literally/figuratively had a ball! Unfortunately, my "buddy" moved and damn I'm wanting more. Here goes, MWM, Florida Treasure Coast, senior who supposedly is in very good shape/health and reasonably good looking (anyone ever say they aren't)? Long time married, extremely discrete and request same. Enjoy mutual oral, feeling a cock grow hard in my mouth and mine in yours and in the heat of the moment no holes are barred. If any of this stuff interest, you and you want to "meat" someone who is what they claim to be please respond ASAP!

Hope to chat sooooooon!

Ybcican and Jcinalco like this.
  2. Kneeler

Kneeler Members

N. Florida and curious about you

3. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm curious about you, too... although I am not anywhere near you so we cannot plan to meet. I am not even sure which coast the Treasure Coast is...
    Are you married to a man or a woman? Does your partner know you are on the prowl? Do you consider yourself to be gay or bisexual...

4. Lovecox

Lovecox Newbie

If I were still in Florida, I’d look you up. I’m sure you have plenty of bookstores with gloryholes, many cocks to suck there!

5. 4cats

4cats Members

Talk to me

Uhardrodnme likes this.