the three musketeers

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by stardust, May 14, 2004.

1. stardust

stardust Banned

well, just thought we would update you on our latest antics.

me, maon and jaycee met up tonight after i finished work at ten. it is now three in the morning. so far we have gone surfing on the roof of the car, (all three of us) been to asdas with purple painted beard, mustache and eyebrows, bought water guns and had a very very wet water fight in the middle of the lounge.

on the way down jaycee had to drive naked all the way from cambridge, which he did. right up until the police pulled maon over behind him. he then decided he would sit there naked for a while before thinking it might be an idea to put some clothes on! the police then procceeded to search maon and give him a good telling off, then let him go with a nice little ticket. all because he was driving with his fog light on.

god knows what tommorrow will bring, but wish us luck!

peace and love
    stardust
    xxx

2. showmet

showmet olen tomppeli

Ahh, the joys of delinquency...

3. chickabean

chickabean Senior Member

eeek! im joining the crazy trio this evening and am now extremely worried about my safety, my mind and indeed my body...

lunatics, water pistols, nudity and fairground rides do not go guys!!!

4. Man_In_A_Shed

Man_In_A_Shed Member

Giles- you look like a really shit Billy Connelly impersonator.

5. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

Woo hoo!! Fleassys back joinging the trio soon!! WO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *feels a little left out of it.. buit not college is over.. shes there for good!!!* MWAHAHAHAAAAAAA PURPLENESS STRIKES!!

6. miabubble

miabubble Member

i wish i could join in with all the fun.... damn living so far away :(

7. random_spontaneosity

random_spontaneosity Member

oh dear, i love you guys!!!

8. Xiola

Xiola One Lonely Seagull

Hahaha! sounds muchos funos!

9. dhARmaMiLlO

dhARmaMiLlO Member

pure class!!

10. Claire

Claire Senior Member

Message for Giles...

I spoke to your mum today and she is expecting you home for tea tomorrow...

also she says.... "CUT THOSE DAMN DREADS OFF" :p

Love Clairexxxx

p.s. am moving soon:eek: to a house next to the Rochdale canal... so get yo ass sailing on up to see me and I'll bake you all a cake:p

xxx

11. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

Another message for Giles, I have that newspaper article, if you pop by my house before Thursday I'll give it to you. If you can't make it before thursday, I'll be up in Yorkshire, so you could find me at Claire's house. If not I'll scan it in and email you a copy at some point....

12. Dandelion_Blood

Dandelion_Blood Gremlin

Aww man, you guys have the best fun .. :p Hope to see more adventures and am i the only one thinking were are missing a photo in proof of Jaycees naked driving.. ?

13. stardust

stardust Banned

photos of naked driving were taken on a normal camera and not a digital, so they will be up once they're developed and scanned in!

will soon post photos of maon and jaycee stripping off on the waltzer, swapping clothes and gettin back off in eachothers clothes

unfortunately i didnt manage to capture on camera the expression on the face of the guy operating the ride when he realsied what they were doing!!

we all got in trouble on the bumper cars for shooting each other with water pistols. they really should put up sign warning you that they could blow up if they get wet!

then we got in trouble for having a water fight on the swinging boat ride.......

then we slept out in the woods all night.........

then we climbed a tree and got stranded there for a few hours because a rather large herd of cows decided they wanted to hang out under the tree. maon did not help matters by keep trying to feed them! we also juggled and did diabolo up the tree.

i cant remember what else we did. it was all good fun though!!!

we are in one peice for the moment anyway!

peace and love
    stardust
    xxx

14. chickabean

chickabean Senior Member

hehe! it was fabulous :) i must say, i was very impressed byt eh clothes swapping dare on the waltzers...at the beginning, maon and jaycee were holding on so tight i didnt think they manage to loosen their grasp to strip off but they did!! and with great style might i add!

stardust...would you be able to upload the pics of jaz surifng the car and ending up on the tree? wana get a copy?also, il be in maidenhead, not this monday but the one after if i could pick up the poi?? thanks for a fabby weekend!!

see you soon you nutters!!

love luchi xxx