The Terminator

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dude111, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I have the terminator on VHS and i often do google searches for DELETED SCENES from the movie and to tell you the truth: I WOULD LOVE SEEING THE WHOLE MOVIE W/O ANY SCENES DELETED!!

My question is: Is there anywhere i could find a totally UNEDITED copy of T1 or T2?

This is just the latest movie i have been wanting to see WITHOUT THE SCENES REMOVED!!

Anyone know if such a beast exists??

2. broony

broony Banned

I dont think you can buy a full version without scenes deleted. I own T2 and its one of the best movies of all time and i do wish i had a uncut version. None the less I got the DVD when it came out just as DVDs were taking off so it still looks a little VHS to me.

Classic films, so many of the best movie quotes come form those two films.

I love it when arnold is showing that black professor who he is and he takes a knife, cuts the skin on his arm then rips it off saying "now i want you to listen to me very carefully" lol i love that.

John - "HEY YOU PROMOISED YOU WOULDNT KILL ANYBODY!!"

Arnold looks back smiles and says "trust me" and he then goes to unload a damn mini gun on a helicopter and 15 cop cars lmao.

3. Dude111

Ya i have T1 and T2 on VHS in total analogue....

4. BTS

BTS Member

i'll be back
    [​IMG]

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

VHS (Video Home System) is a videotape format

I used it during the late 1980s and through the 1990s before I finally bought a DVD player and haven’t looked back since. When I finally converted all of my movies over to DVD I smashed my tape re-winder into small pieces :2thumbsup:

hotwater

7. Crayola

Crayola =)

Deleted scenes are what they are, deleted. they were cut when the movie was edited, so that a definitive version of the film could be released. So yea, u can find those deleted scenes apart from the movie, but there never was a "complete" version of the movie.

also, i love the Terminator movies (1&2) :2thumbsup:

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Yeah, thanks for that, was just trying to be humorous.

This year some company was selling the old Atari console with a bunch of preloaded games for $79, one of my parents neighbours got it and I went over there Boxing Day, got bored with it within 10 minutes. Couldnt believe I used to get so excited about this shit. Back in the day it was hours and hours on Warlords and that Empire Strikes back game....but Boxing day seemed so stupid.

I got an Ipad2 for Xmas, thats a trip, something that speed even 5 years ago as a desktop along with the CRT would have taken up half a room...and even compared to the netbook its half the size and you dont even need the dongle sticking out any more....so even a small usb dongle is like sooooo 3 years ago.

And then all that compared back to the good old Commodore 64 with the tape drive and having to wait 1/2 hr for a what 32kb game to load....whereas nowadays I get the shits if a web page takes more than three seconds to load

Anyway looking back on all that VHS, tape drives, desktops the size of a small fridge, driving a car with no GPS and just a cassette player, portable CD players where you had to stay steady all the time otherwise they'd skip.....just makes me laugh

9. GoofyGooberz

GoofyGooberz Just Bitchy!!!!!!!!

I have them on Beta............

Thats right I'm that cool

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I can only watch T2 if it's the directors cut. It makes a lot more sense.
    I don't think I've ever seen the deleted scenes from the T1. Not interested in the deleted scenes from T3. That movie flat out sucked as is.

11. Crayola

Crayola =)

yeah it was so bad ! :(

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Like at the end Judgement day was unavoidable and all John had to do was survive. Douchebags, I knew that half way through the first movie.

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I really liked T3, especially the ending, it was so dark. It was like, owe we didnt save the day and everyone gets vaporized. Refreshing from the usual predictability.

Granted, its no T2, but still there are many far worse sci fi films out there than T3

14. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

I remember one scene in T2 where the John Connor kid looked higher than a kite.

Anyone else remember that?

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

"Whats wrong with your eyes"
    nothing.

16. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

You’re right T-3 sucked but it had one thing going for it :2thumbsup:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Kristanna Loken

H

17. Dude111

T3's audio track WAS TOO HOT!! (Didnt sound good)

18. Hjarloprillar

Hjarloprillar Banned

VHS is that thing you could fast forward throuth the CRAP at start.

Brilliant

That freedom is dead now. and will never return

19. jm55349

jm55349 Banned

sarah conners had nice breasts in the love making part twards the end of the movie

20. yobe

yobe Member

I liked the idea of Terminator 5 & 6 carrying out the rest of the story line to keep it true to the T-Universe which ends when John Connor sends Kyle Reese back in time to save his mom and become his dad.