The Tarot Thread

Discussion in 'Mind Trips' started by Candy Gal, Feb 11, 2021.

1. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ETERNAL BLISS

Bliss is dynamic fulfillment throughout all change.

Although eternal bliss may not be the final goal, it is a good start.

themnax, Candy Gal and DrRainbow like this.
  2. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

Upright Six of Wands Meaning
    This particular card is all about public recognition, victory, and success. Not only have you managed to properly succeed in achieving all of your goals, but you are also being publicly acknowledged for them and the results that you’ve managed to attain. You may have received an award or some sort of public acclaim.

The card is indicative that you have managed to harness the strengths and talents that you have within you in an attempt to bring a particularly successful outcome in your life. You have managed to properly get through the confusion which is brought by the card before this one – the Five of Wands and managed to properly minimize distractions, thus successfully focusing on your goals and achieving them.

~Zen~ and DrRainbow like this.
  3. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

Those are awesome wands Candy. They look cool as ice. :)

~Zen~ and Candy Gal like this.
  4. Candy Gal

You want a reading?

~Zen~ and DrRainbow like this.
  5. DrRainbow

Yes please Princess Candy XXXXX

~Zen~ likes this.
  6. Candy Gal

[​IMG]

Upright King of Swords Meaning
    The King of Swords appearing in a reading suggests that you should remain objective in your current situation - you must establish the truth by sticking to the facts. The King of Swords and his intellectual power imply that you will need to use your intellect to make your point known and attain your goals. Besides your experience and education, you should be sharp and observant, to see deeply into problems that come your way.

The King of Sword's meaning also shows that you need to be stern in your role while ensuring that you have clarity of mind at all times. When judging a situation, you need to consider all the possible consequences to make an appropriate judgment. You will need to leave your emotions out of the judgment so as to maintain rational thinking at all times. The King of Sword's meaning suggests that you should take time to reason with others and be candid with the observations that you have made.

As far as your personal life goes, the King of Swords urges you to use your intellect and logic to maneuver the path that lies ahead. You will need to confront the issue at hand and make a sober decision. The King of Swords implies that you should be able to look at any situation and make a decision with complete impartiality. He can also be an indicator of the high ethical standards that the King of Swords demonstrates

DrRainbow likes this.
  7. DrRainbow

My experience and education is fluffy and bouncy. lol

~Zen~ and Candy Gal like this.
  8. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

I just dug out my old Rider deck from the early 70's.
    I never played with the minor cards, just the major, and I have commentaries that I came up with hand written in India ink on each major.
    Don't now what inspired the commentaries but I assume drugs were involved at the time!

Here's a sample:
    0 The Fool
    [​IMG]

Eternally prepared to take the next step,
    Blindly,
    To see clearly,
    See exactly as it is,
    About to become.

Here's another:
    XII The Hanged Man

[​IMG]

There is no refuge from God but in God,
    Die to the world to see the truth,
    Be aware of your nothingness to know you don't have to exist to be.
    Submit to God.
    Be ONE with him.

~Zen~, Candy Gal and DrRainbow like this.
  9. Candy Gal

I have those. Wrapped in a silk handkerchief.
    A present from a long past away close friend.

MeAgain, ~Zen~ and DrRainbow like this.
  10. ~Zen~

The Ryder deck was my first also... somewhere in storage up north. Hope to see my stuff sometime again in my life!!!

MeAgain and Candy Gal like this.
  11. Candy Gal

Isn't that strange, we three all have the same pack.

MeAgain likes this.
  12. Candy Gal

for TOE

[​IMG]

Upright Wheel of Fortune Meaning
    The Wheel of Fortune turns evermore, seemingly to communicate that life is made up of both good and bad times, and that the cycle is one that we cannot control. It is something that is subjected to both kings and workers, and nobody on earth can avoid what is fated. When you have good moments in your life, make sure that you enjoy them to the fullest, for what comes up must always go down. The same is true in reverse - when you are in a bad situation, things will eventually become better again.

Greater forces that are outside of human control are at work here. The same forces that govern the changing of the seasons, or the rising and setting of the sun are also the master of luck and the fate of individuals. Where it lands is as random as chance - you may find yourself at either the top or bottom, but remember that no matter what the outcome it may not last for very long, for the wheel always turns.

Big changes may be coming when it comes to your career. Should you be considering making a switch in your career path or your position, now may be a good time to make those moves. Try and be more aware of the opportunities that are in your environment for you now, and say yes when they arise. Sometimes, the changes that are coming your way may be difficult and challenging, but these can actually be blessings for you to develop your skills and get you ready for future growth. Embrace these changes, and make yourself adaptable. Going alongside the flow of these changes is likely to bring you success.

When it comes to your finances, the Wheel of Fortune also suggests change, so be ready to adapt to whatever comes your way. If you’ve been financially comfortable, make sure you keep putting a certain amount away to get you through hard times. Should you be dealing with material hardship, be assured that this is not meant to last forever. Keep your eyes open to any opportunities that open up to you.

Toecutter, DrRainbow and ~Zen~ like this.
  13. ~Zen~

I've been riding that wheel around all my life it seems... where it stops nobody knows.

Candy Gal and DrRainbow like this.
  14. ~Zen~

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DON'T WORRY, YOU CAN DO NO WRONG

In the context of a reading, this card often means that you cannot fail in your present situation. Whatever you decide to do will benefit the project you have in mind.

The present confusion is part of a divine plan.

Candy Gal likes this.
  15. Candy Gal

Hopefully the cactus will be happy then. Lol

~Zen~ and Captain Scarlet like this.
  16. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

Very interesting, this is something that I have never done before.

Candy Gal and ~Zen~ like this.
  17. Candy Gal

See if it means something.

Toecutter likes this.
  18. Candy Gal

[​IMG]

Upright Magician Meaning
    The Magician is the representation of pure willpower. With the power of the elements and the suits, he takes the potential innate in the fool and molds it into being with the power of desire. He is the connecting force between heaven and earth, for he understands the meaning behind the words "as above so below" - that mind and world are only reflections of one another. Remember that you are powerful, create your inner world, and the outer will follow.

When you get the Magician in your reading, it might mean that it's time to tap into your full potential without hesitation. It might be in your new job, new business venture, a new love, or something else. It shows that the time to take action is now and any signs of holding back would mean missing the opportunity of becoming the best version of yourself. Certain choices will have to be made and these can bring great changes to come. Harness some of the Magician's power to make the world that you desire most.

19. ~Zen~

What a perfect card for today with the New Moon in Virgo creating an investigative, judgmental attitude, and atmosphere, as logic and truth find a way into our consciousness.

Candy Gal likes this.
  20. Candy Gal

I have a lot of thinking to do.

DrRainbow and ~Zen~ like this.